Blog 6# Lovey Dovey couples make me sick

16th of December 2016

G'day guys just before we jump into today's discussion...Please just know that whatever is said in this blog is not to offend anyone by any means and should all be taken in either amusement or understandable if you relate to my feels for this.

.

.

.

Lovey-dovey couples make me sick!

Right, right before all couples everywhere track me down and chase me with pitchforks and torches I do not mean every single couple in this world, just the ones who take the PDA past the limits.

I have always been a person who has never been fully comfortable going out places, but when I do I certainly do not want to have an experience where I am eating dinner in a restaurant and seeing the couple next me literally feed eachother or be at the movies and can hear the couple in front of me making out during the movie...

Just no...there are no excuses for this

I totally get it you are in love with your girlfriend/boyfriend good for you but, please there are boundary lines...and other people on this earth around you who may not enjoy that viewing.

*Parody Example*

Girl: Oh my god I feel so much better after breaking up with him, like I feel so much stronger and-

-Sees couple sitting on park playground drinking out of the same frozen coke cup-

Girl: (while sobbing uncontrollably and making others think she is a broken nutshell in this vortex excuse of a universe) Oh my god that is just what we use to do, I miss him so much, I can't even breathe without him

*

Yeah...I think you get the point

Look PDA (for those who don't know Public Display of Affection) is generally not so bad, like hand-holding, kiss, cuddling in public, being "relationship goals" is all good and fine but geez people you can't go wild in public. Your gonna make elders who should be thinking 'aw it's true young love just like what we have John' instead think 'Look at those horny teenagers, they can't even control themselves in public, teenage parents is the only thing they will be labelled'

And even then it gets annoying because pushing the PDA line well, you wanna do that when you're alone like you don't want the whole world to know that you guys are doing more than kiss and cuddle.

I have another perfect and personal story that we can all learn from.

I was on my first date with my boyfriend at the time and we were at the movies and yes we made out before the adverts came on (to be fair at that point it was dark and it was literally only us two in that room) but when other people started coming in we stopped and what I started noticing and he was not even subtle about it is that he kept trying to touch my boob.....during the movie.

LIKE COME ON!

I didn't allow that... nuh uh... moved those hands away because I like everyone else have boundaries. If we were dating longer and we were alone and it was special and all that jazz then yeah maybe that might happen but...not when you guys just start dating.

Probably explains why I am now a single pringle...oh well

So guys tell me what you think, tell me in the comments what annoying PDA experiences you have encountered in your time and what do you think about this post. Please leave your opinions below.

Make sure you vote if you liked this blog and (swipe) or just press the contents button to see my other blog posts and if there is any other topics you want me to cover in my blog posts then please leave in the comments below. Also if you want to be one of the first people to receive a notification for a new blog post then please click on my profile and follow me and I will see you soon...yep so alone...okay bye