Blog 47# The Actual Lush Haul

G'day guys, Jessi here.
Don't panic it's not a false blog again.
Now somewhere between the hospital stays and my imprisonment between school and home. I barley have anytime for a good pampering session these days

...

And then Lush entered my life.

In case you guys do not know Lush is a beauty and bath shop that sells not exactly your average toiletries and pampering items. As far as I know Lush works all over the world and there is never more of a better time to feel like a woman then either bathing or showering in one of their Lush-ious products (see what I did there 😉 )

Now a few weeks...or rather a month ago for my birthday I received a little hamper with lots of Lush products to use, primarily bath items. I had a lightbulb to do a Lush-Haul on my items but some of the products I don'thave anymore because I used them before the lightbulb idea.

But thank my stars the items are still online so I can screen shot them for you so you know what I got. So I'll show you a photo and the name of the product and a baby description and we will be on a roll then.

Let's do this

So first off the rack is this small but powerful bathsoak called 'You've been mangoed', as mentioned all you have to do is drop it in the hot water of your bath and allow your skin to soak in its smoothest texture

So first off the rack is this small but powerful bathsoak called 'You've been mangoed', as mentioned all you have to do is drop it in the hot water of your bath and allow your skin to soak in its smoothest texture. As mentioned in the name it contains mango and even avocado which is really good for nourishing the skin. So, if you want a bath soak 'You've been mangoed'. I recommend because I have used this product before, and it's a keeper.

Oh also I forgot to add: ALL LUSH PRODUCTS ARE MADE ANIMAL CRULETY FREE AND ARE 100% VEGAN. Its one of the best parts of Lush, it's all cruelty free and vegan for all users.

Okay then, now we have a soap called 'Rockstar' I honestly believe that even though it contains fair trade vanilla it smells strongly of cherry, like artificial cherry

Okay then, now we have a soap called 'Rockstar' I honestly believe that even though it contains fair trade vanilla it smells strongly of cherry, like artificial cherry. Not my cup of tea but if you like it then go for it. No one will always have the same opinions. It may be a simple block shade and pink but the smell is so strong you know it will A) not fade from your body and B) make heads turn.