Blog 16# My wattpad Q &A

G'day Guys...

Hey

.

.

.

Hey

.

.

.

Hey

.

.

.

....................................YOU ARE NOW AWARE OF YOUR OWN BREATHING.................................

I'll let that one sit with you and probably in the next few hours I will receive death threats in the comments for making aware of something you do not want to be aware of.

Now today I am currently trying blog while eat lunch while trying to write two essays for my History class based on the French Revolution...any wattpad fans from France on here? I could use the help!!

I'm sorry for blogging late because I just found out something this weekend, it turns out my stomach aches haven't been from the gastro bug but the lactose intolerant bug. I am really struggling to eat any substitutes from dairy so if any of you guys are lactose in tolerant can you please suggest any substitutes from dairy products because I am dying here.

Anyways so while I am trying to study the French History I thought because I didn't have anything prepared I'll just answer a few more of your questions since I got quite a few both on inbox and other books of mine...cause sending questions in one book is just a little too easy. A lot of the questions are kind of basically about my books and my Wattpad life rather than personal just so you know.

When did you first begin as a Wattpad Author?

I first joined on the 19th of November 2014, and I remember I was in my head-start week for year 10 at school.

So Tourbus Full of.Drama was your first piece of work, how did the idea come about?

That was practically a funny dare at the start, I remember being at work and since my co-workers and friends were directioners like myself I was dared during a Truth or Dare game to write a one shot about Harry. An after I wrote the oneshot...I honestly can't remember but I think it was either chapter 10 or chapter 12 and I remember showing them and they loved it and then just as a habit if I was bored I would add on to the story little by little and eventually it became what it is now...which is 'Tourbus full of.Drama'. I still cringe when I read it, there are just so many mistakes but as my first book I was really proud when I pressed that completed button.

What is your favourite go to book to read on Wattpad?

For someone who reads a lot of fanfiction here on Wattpad like 1D or 5SoS fanfiction my favourite and also go to book is 'Twitter DM's' by author Lukeismyidiot I love this book it's actually quite funny and very relatable, well I find it relatable. So I will put her link below and you can read her book and follow her and also read her other three books in the social media series, this book is the first in the series and is based on Luke, and I find it really cool how she weaves all four books into each other. She is such an amazing author and personally here on Wattpad I look up to her because I find her writing technique flawless and she has no spelling mistakes...I think or she has much less then I do.

So yeah THANKYOU LUKEISMYIDIOT!!!

Who in your books is your favourite couple?

I honestly don't want to play favourites but if we go with top three it would be 3) Sarah and Harry, they are complete opposites and somehow they come together and their relationship works. Then 2) is Diana and Liam, because they complement each other and are basically the versions of each other and then 1) would have to be Niall and Grace, they are so cute and they are match made in heaven.