Blog 29# Matchmaker make me a perfect match

G'day Guys

Today's blog is inspired by my stupid health class

Because we are looking at 'healthy relationships'

Now I think everyone knows where this often goes, you look at what relationships look like, what makes a healthy and a unhealthy relationship and why they are the way they are...in particular romantic relationships!

Now don't get me wrong I am someone who has had her share of experiences, not a big fan of the whole 'relationship' idea due to this but it wasn't until we had to write down what makes the perfect boyfriend/girlfriend I was relatively surprised and slightly offended by the lists that I saw and listened to my peers discuss.

IT WAS ALL PHYSICAL TRAITS!!!

Jesus has anyone learnt anything nowadays you cannot go by people's physical traits nowadays, every guy wants a girl with a skinny waist, big boobs and butt and look as sexy as the female co-stars in all of Jason Durelo, Kayne West and Drake's videos combined, as for the ladies they want a guy who has abs, looks hot af and looks like either Jacob from Twilight or Augustus from The Fault in our Stars or even Channing Tatum from either Step up or Dear John. An two be fair that is completely normal for guys and girls to want those things, but finding that one person who fits those characteristics is like looking for a needle in a haystack, so...sorry but it is very unrealistic.

So I thought, hey let's educate the teenage population, let's help them find what should be considered as the perfect girl/guy in the 21st century that are not physical, because really let's be perfectly honest, you age, looks fade but the internal characteristics never and often if not always no perfect guy is truly perfect in his own way and neither are girls. We all have our quirks, we all have things we would like to change about ourselves but we need to learn that we should love ourselves for who we are. Because I don't wish to be discriminating or only look at one sex...we are doing both males and females

CAUSE YOU HAVE TO APPEAL TO EVERYONE!!!

I had an ex encourage me because I hypothetically brought up the idea of plastic surgery (we will not discuss how we got to that discussion but you can guess my internal reaction) and my current guy friend thinks that I am amazing just the way I am and that I am special in my own way...THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT FROM A BOY and damn straight if we changed it around that is exactly what a male wants from a female too. However they do not have to have every single characteristic, but with these tips you can find someone with most of these qualities, remember no one is perfect. Maybe they might learn a few just by hanging around you

So now...let's get started

Perfect Traits

1) Open minded

Guys and girls alike you want someone who is open minded to everything, yes they have a right to their own opinion and they are allowed to voice that opinion as much as they want, but they should also be willing and encouraging to listen and take into account your opinion, whether it is about politics or what you believe in, being open minded is something that both girls and guys love alike because it means that you are not someone who submits to their opinion alone, you are strong and independent enough to voice and openly speak about your point view on a subject and still take into account and respect their opinion too.

2) Good personality

This is one of the biggest and most important of qualities you want, you want the person to have a good personality, you want to enjoy yourself when you are around them long enough to know that you want a second meet up or a second date from them. You want to have invested interest in them if they have good personalities, usually this is accompanied with a smile but...let's not get physical. Having a good personality means that you will enjoy yourself and feel comfortable around them and enjoy the time that you spend together. GET ONTO IT!!!