Blog 33# Memes have affected my life!

G'day Guys it's Jessi and today I am going to be sharing one of my ultimate problems...using memes as comebacks.

Often I find myself time and time again having to come up with witty comebacks whether it's to friends, siblings or even that one kid that hates our guts. An often I have to think of a comeback in a span of 15 seconds after an insult or else they play the whole 'you hesitated' card, is it annoying as heck...yes it is.

Like just the other day my younger sister, who is also the tallest of the three was making fun of my older sister, and the one thing I cannot stand is the whole sibling ganging up on the other thing...unless it is necessary. But anyways she made up with insult to my older sister about her height and she turned to me waiting for me to join in on the insult...you wanna know what I said?

"You say our sister is short, yet you haven't totally grown up yourself...but that's none of my business"

*pause momentarily to sip my cup of lemonade*

.

.

.

Yeah...I used a Kermit meme

God bless Superwoman for making a YouTube video on Kermit memes or else I would have played Switzerland between my siblings for the umpteenth time!!!

Yes I use memes as a way to create comebacks, because honestly if someone wanted me to act bitchy on cue...I would just be impersonating Winnie the Pooh having a diva moment, I cannot be bitchy to save my life. So this is my coping mechanism.

Another example was just only the other day, one of my friends was complaining about having no money...even though they are at the shopping centre (or what Americans would say 'Mall') every day. She wanted me to make an input and this is literally what I said word for word.

"You say you're broke yet you're going out every night...but that's none of my business"

......

You can imagine the crap I copped afterwards for it.

I mean don't get me wrong but often or not most people are actually able to find my comebacks funny, but sometimes they can also sound irrelevant, rude and have poor spelling.

But praise lord I found Wattpad or else the spelling would have not improved greatly!

But there are other memes you can always use on people that annoy the crap out of you:

-The Kayne West Memes

-That one girl we all know... Memes

-Chuck Norris Memes

-The Grumpy Cat Memes

-The Willy Wonka Memes

There are that many memes nowadays that have come from the internet that soon they will have their own dictionary.

What's this, what's this? You want me to spell the word 'extravagant' teacher, let me pull out my Meme Dictionary and find a meme relevant to extravagant.

Memes are literally taking the world by storm, they are in aesthetics, they are on social media, hell there are t-shirts and mugs with these memes imprinted on them. We better start teaching new LOTE subjects in school, no Japanese, no Italian, heck step aside Germany, we are learning the language of Memes!

So how did you feel about this blog, comment below what memes do you use on others on a daily basis and whether we should bring the language of Meme into schools as a LOTE subject. Don't forget to vote on this blog and follow me here on Wattpad.

If you want to follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Flipagram and all of that all links will be found below and I will be posting these blogs onto these platforms for all of you who cannot access it properly on Wattpad. I also have this blog in a book so you can check out the other blogs I have written and all of that jazz.

Bye Guys xxx