School

Next Week:

Going to school was one of ALice's least favorite things to do, mainly since she'd attended high school so many times. Looking back at the last week Alice couldn't help but sigh, it was an interesting spring break, to say the least. Today was the first day back, and like most first days she knew the teachers would make a big deal out of everything. Sihing she thought back on the tigress and cub she hadn't seen for the last few days. She missed them, and even her family was a bit disappointed to see them gone whenever they came downstairs that day. Rosalie missed having something to do, and the adorable cub made things ten times better.

Alice walked down the stairs, her book bag slung over her shoulder, the keys to her car dangling between her fingers. Her brothers and sister had already left for school, and Alice decided to leave last. She walked into the garage, looking around at the cars as she admired the beauty of them all. Her family wasn't short on money at all, meaning they all had expensive vehicles. Her favorite, and the car she was driving today, was her yellow Lambo. She had chosen yellow because it was such a bright and cheerful color; like her. Jumping in her car she smiled, her hands gripping the soft but rough leather steering wheel. Giggling like a school girl she revved the ignition only to dart out of the garage like a speeding bullet. She loved speeding; like all her family, and didn't hesitate to push the gas down all the way as she speed to school.

Pulling into the school parking lot she easily found her family's cars. She parked next to Rosalie and Emmett's silver Jeep Wrangler. She ignored the stares, it was a common occurrence for her and her family. They were made to be beautiful, vampires were meant to draw people in, to seduce them so that drinking from them was easier. Just as she walked over to join her family the sound of revving caught her attention. Turning towards the parking lot entrance she quickly spotted the reason for it. A black Mustang with a singular red stripe going down the middle had just pulled up.

She heard Rose walk up next to her, knowing her mouth was probably agape as she fangirled inside. If Rose had one weakness it was sexy, sleek, muscle cars.

"I wonder how he was able to afford that car," Alice spoke out loud.

Edward snickered as he walked beside her, "It's not a 'he'".

Alice looked at him out of the corner of her eye, "What are you talking about?"

He smiled, "You need to get your nose checked, it's not a guy."

Breathing in Alice quickly realized what he was saying was true, the pheromones coming off the individual driving the car were indeed a female. She was a bit shocked, she'd yet to see a female driving such a car but with how much confidence most women had nowadays she wasn't against it. She's just always used to women driving four-door cars, something like a Honda. Edward chuckled, having heard her thoughts.

Turning toward him she glared, "Stay out of my head damn it!"

Edward laughed before moving over to stand next to Jasper. Alice huffed, annoyed, as she turned to watch the driver's door open. A slim figure stepped out, and whenever Alice got the full image of her she couldn't stop her mouth from gaping open. The girl was dressed to kill, not literally, but damn did she look good. She was wearing tight black jeans, a basic T-shirt with a wolf on it, a leather jacket over it, and a pair of black heeled boots that stopped just above her calves. Though the shirt was a bit basic, it seemed to just blend with everything else, making it stylized.

The girl looked up, a pair of shiny brown eyes catching Alices. A jolt went through Alice, her brain instantly becoming pudding. She was beautiful, to say the least. The girl smiled, winking at Alice, before she sauntered off towards the building. Alice looked away, glad she couldn't blush. Edward chuckled as he moved past Alice, a low whisper reaching her ears, "Naughty Alice," causing her to gasp and become furious as she chased after him. Her family was heard laughing behind her, Rose making a comment about Alice's taste, before they too headed into the school. However, this chase didn't last long as they soon reached the school, causing them to calm down and blend in with the rest of the students.