Pain

Alice's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes blinking as a bright light came into view. Grumbling I moved my hand to block out the light some to adjust to the lighting. Moving my hand from my face I looked around seeing Kat and Bella standing by me. Looking down I realized that I was laying on a bed. Bella had a look of regret and anger in her eyes. Her eyes seemed to flash purple making me look at Kat confused. She seemed to be watching Bella's every move. Kat's eyes were also glowing purple. Glancing between the two I watched Bella's eyes go back to their milky brown color.

"What happened?"

Kat sighed sitting on the bed beside me before pointing my arms, looking down at them I seen burn marks. It all came rushing back and I looked at Bella who was looking down at the marks frowning.

"It wasn't your fault." I told her sitting up grabbing her hand.

Her frown changed to a grimace as she pulled her hand from mine. I looked at her as she steeped back away from me. Pain went through me, it felt like someone had stabbed me in my heart. She looked at me and didn't say anything. She just seemed to stare on through me, as though she didn't care. Feeling the pain get worse I bit my lip to hold back a whimper. Kat looked at me before setting her hand on my arm as she sent a wave of calm to me. It seemed to only make the pain worse. I felt the venom swell in my eyes knowing that I couldn't cry. Looking down at the bed I knew that Bella was mad at me, she hated me.

Kat moved from off the bed leaving the room. It seemed so quite, if it wasn't for the beating of her heart I would've thought that she left with Kat. The pain didn't lesson, just seemed to get worse. A whimper escaped my mouth as I curled into a ball trying to fight off this feeling. I felt so empty, all the happiness was gone and all that was left was pain. I caused all of this.

The door of the room opened and Kat walking in with something in her hands. Making me look up at her she showed me what she had in her hands. It was a necklace.

"It will help with the pain, its enchanted with magic."

She explained as she put it around my neck. She glanced at Bella who's eyes where purple. She sighed before she moved over to her,  she and Bella stared at one another before Bella looked to the ground. Kat nodded before walking back over to me.

"I can't stop the pain you're feeling, seems whenever I try to help it gets worse but the necklace will lesson it to where its bearable. Until she gets control over herself and realizes what she is doing theres not much that can be done. Its coming from the bound you two have, you're feeling rejection is what the pain is from. Until she accepts you I'm afraid that if the pain gets any worse that you'll go into a deep sleep much like she was in."

She sighed looking down, "If you do go into a deep sleep I won't be able to wake you. You're much to different from a werecat so I don't know much that would be able to wake you up. Only way I could is if I break your bound, which will break you as mates."

A/N: So what do you guys think should happen? Should I make Bella realize what she's doing before its too late or should Alice go through the pain?