What...?

Bella's POV

She watched as Jacob walked into the huge house. She had watched him as he had placed her cub in front of her as he apologized. She was confused and beyond surprised. She did not understand why he finally now decided to apologize. But she would not forgive him no matter how or what he did to show he was sorry. He had done to much to her, caused her to much pain.

She shifted back into her human form knowing her clothes would be torn and bloody because of all the fighting that took place, but she didn't care. She walked forward picking up her cub before looking up. She finally noticed that Alice, Edward, and Jasper were standing there staring at her. Alice had the look of hatred on her face but as soon as Bella and her made eye contact the anger in her eyes seemed to fade away. Bella felt a pull but didn't know what it meant. No one in her family were ever there, they had disappeared whenever she was young. She was told that her parents dropped her off at the pack that she is now, and they left her. That is why no one was ever there to protect her, because of her rank in the pack. But now she doesn't have a pack, she only had her cub and without her she would be alone.

Bella looked at Edward who's clothes were ripped in some places, the bottom of his shirt was missing and one of his pants leg were gone. But nothing was exposed besides some of his stomach and leg. He had a look of happiness on his face but in his eyes there was what seemed to be confusion. She moved on to look at Jasper and saw that he had dirt covering his used to be white long sleeve and had some pieces of clothing ripped. He was still tense because of the recent fighting but his face wore only confusion.

Bella then looked back to Alice looking for an answer of what to do but was only meet by confused eyes. Bella glanced down at the cub in her arms. She had already caused to much to happen to this family. She could feel her inner tiger start to stir as she thought about running away. She knew that what had happened today was all her fault. She looked back up to see Alice and Edward staring intently into one another eyes. She sat her cub down before shifting back into her tiger form. She seen an annoyed look on Edwards face, why Alice just looked confused.

This was her chance to run. She felt as though they would be in less danger without her being around. She didn't deserve to know anyone. She picked up her cub before turning and into the woods, away from the huge house, away from them. She ran.

Jasper's POV (Surprise lol)

I watched as they were arguing. They were arguing low enough that even I could barley hear them, which is saying something. Edward was getting annoyed at Alice because he could hear her thoughts about what she was feeling and was annoyed that Alice wouldn't admit it out loud. But even Jasper could feel what she was feeling, so he was a little annoyed himself.

He walked over to where they were forming a triangle. "Alice, why can't you just admit it. I can even feel what your feeling."

Alice looked beyond annoyed, "Then you must be feeling someone else's feelings because thats not how I feel."

Jasper was beginning to get annoyed, "Yes it is. Stop lying."

Edward nodded in agreement, "You can feel it."

Alice shook her head, "I don't feel no pull so you can just drop it."

Jasper opened his mouth to say something whenever he noticed a shift in the air. He turned around as Edward and Alice were arguing noticing that Bella was gone. He didn't notice her absence until now, meaning she could've left a while ago since they have been arguing for more then a few mere minutes.

He spun around, "Bella's gone."

They didn't even hear him as there arguing got louder. Edward was saying that she needed to stop lying and that they had to tell Carlisle to find out if it was what he thought it was. Alice was disagreeing saying that she felt nothing. Jasper could feel the annoyance coming from Edward and it was beginning to make him very annoyed.

Jasper was beginning to be overwhelmed with there feelings that his were making him want to scream. He rejected the feelings causing it to bounce off of him to where Alice and Edward would know how he was feeling.

He took a deep breath as they turned to look at him. Taking a few breaths he began to calm down, "Bella. Is. Gone."

Shook passed over Alice's face, while Edward had the look of hurt on his face. Alice turned around to look for Bella noticing that she was no where to be seen.

Alice's POV

Alice looked around to see that Bella really was gone. She was so caught up arguing with Edward that she didn't notice that Bella left. She hated the fact that she was lying to herself, but she couldn't admit it. But now she had possibly lost the one person who might've been meant for her.

She didn't know what to do. Bella's scent was long gone. She didn't know where she went, where she might've went, or where to search for Bella. She didn't want to lose Bella, but she was lost at what she should do.

N/A/ So does anyone have a suggestion of what Alice should do? Thank you for reading! ^_^