Lost

N/A/ I'm sooo sorry for the late late update but I've been so busy with school, and with my girlfriend too soooo please please forgive me for the late update. 

Jakob's POV

I looked around seeing the Bella frozen at the edge of the forest. She had the look of fear in her eyes. He looked down to the cub in his arms. He had went to far, he knew that he couldn't take back what he had done. He slowly took the knife away from her neck. He didn't want to do it, his inner animal was mad and wanted to have its cub back but he didn't want it to go this far.

He dropped the knife to the ground and pulled the cub tight into his chest. He had caused this. He made Bella have his cub, he was the one who hurt her, he was the one who had caused all this pain. He kissed the cubs head wanting to apologize.

He glanced up to find Bella watching him. He could see the red on her used to be white fur. He had hurt her. He wanted to fix it, but knew that it wouldn't be something that he could do. He did what he did out of anger, but now seeing what had occurred made him realize that he was taking it to far.

He began slowly walking up to Bella. A few feet away from her he bent down slowly setting the cub down.

"I won't be bothering you anymore. I just want to say that I'm sorry." He whispered to her before slowly standing up and walking away into his pack house.

He knew that his pack would ask why he did what he did but he wasn't able to do it. He did want his cub but he knew that Bella deserved to be the parent more then he did. He had messed up a lot. But he was going to try to change. Bella didn't deserve to have what he did happen to her. He knew that he could've stopped, saved her the pain, but he didn't. He wanted to show that he was the boss, that he could do as he pleased. And this all was true, but he should've never took it as far as he did today.

He would approach his pack and step down from his place as alpha. He would let someone who was not like him be the leader of the pack. He was going to travel the world, and redeem himself as a good man whenever he were to return. He would return one day, but that day would not be anytime soon.

His beta walked up to him, a scowl on his face. "Why'd you do that? After all the work we put into it you let her go. You could've kept your stupid cub while we took care of the traitor!"

Jacob growled whenever his Beta sent him his thoughts. He was going to use Bella as a pet and would treat her like one. He wouldn't allow that to happen. He grabbed his Beta by the throat and slammed him into the ground. He held him down as he grabbed his hair pulling it. His Beta growled and tried to fight but Jacob's anger made him stronger. He grabbed his neck tightening his hold and he heard it snap as he squeezed.

He wouldn't allow anyone to do that. He had done it once, but now he wouldn't allow it to happen again. He wanted Bella to forgive him, he was sorry. Truly sorry, but he knew it would take more then dropping as Alpha and killing anyone who wanted to harm her or her cub. He would work on it, for her to forgive him.