Save Her!!

Edward's POV

He was going to take Jasmine out to play some so he picked her up and was headed out the back door smiling. But he quickly lost his smile as he watched her stumble from the woods. The pain evident in her eyes. He yelled for Carlisle who came rushing out.

She had collapsed in front of him. He gave the cub to Rose who had the look of fear on her face. Carlisle quickly checked her for any injuries but found none. He searched again but only wore the look of fear and confusion.

"I- there isn't any injuries. I don't know whats wrong.."

Edward examined her but found none. He pulled away from her and tried to penetrate her mind, he had grown attached to Bella and didn't want her to die. He tried harder only to come up empty handed. He could only watch as Bella whimpered and cried out in pain. His whole family stood in the back yard with the look of fear.

"Do something! Help her!" Rose yelled out as she watched her whimper out.

Carlisle looked depressed, "I don't know what to do... there isn't a scratch on her."

Edward looked around noticing two people gone. Alice and Jasper. He glanced down at Bella and into her eyes that shorn with pain. Edward yelled out to Carlisle to help her. But he only replied with the look of sadness saying he didn't know how to.

They all watched and listened as she gave out a howls of pain. Edward pushed to read her mind but this time it opened up. He froze as he watched the memories play out before him. Only one replaying over and over.

It was a memory of Alice and Jasper. Seemingly only happened a few moments before she came here. Edward felt anger as he watched through Bella's eyes as Jasper stepped closer, saying those words before Alice kissed him. He could read the lust clear through both of there eyes. A long howl of pain erupted the anger as he watched Bella collapse and her breathing falter.

"Emmett get her inside to my office. I have to call Katerina. This is something I've never seen."

Emmett picked Bella up while she was still in tiger form before carrying her inside. Edward felt a growl rumble from his chest. He would wait for them to return before he let his waft out. He walked inside as he listened to Carlisle call Katerina. He could hear as she replied to him and what he said to her

Phone call:

"Katerina, something bad happened. I need your help."

"Is it about Bella?"

"Yes. It is... something happened.. please come over."

"When?"

"Now"

"I'll be there."

"Thank you."

"Its fine."

End of call.

Carlisle hung the phone up before looking at me. He frowned before setting the phone down.

"Edward... i don't know whats wrong with her. She was in so much pain."

Edward wanted to go get Alice and force Jasper to enforce Bella's pain on her but he knew that it wouldn't do much good if he did. Edward just nodded looking at Carlisle. He was about to say something whenever a banging at the door stopped him.

"What happened?"

It was a light soft voice. In front of him stood a woman who had a heart shaped face, a look of worry, her hair was a flowing black and she had bright blue piercing eyes.