The Trouble Begins

Authors Note: Thank you All for the long wait, i know that its been a long time since my last update but please let this update make up for the delay. I will try to go back to updating this story and my other one more often and less postponing it. School has been hectic so please forgive me?

Alice ran home reaching it in record time because of how fast she was running. She swung the door open running inside looking around for her family. Finding them in the living room she watched as they all turned to her, jumped up and starting asking her questions.

"Everyone stop speaking!" Edward yelled out.

Alice silently thanked him before looking to Rose, "Where's Jasmine?"

Rose looked confused for a moment before she realized what she was being asked.

"She's in my room."

Alice ran up the stairs seeing the cub lying on Rose's bed. Walking over to the bed she gently picked her up awaking her from the sleep she was in. Her fur seemed to be stained with tears that had fallen onto her white fur. Alice frowned knowing it was her fault that Jasmine was sad. Petting her head lightly Alice began walking down the stairs to where her family sat. She only had little time to try to explain this all to her family before she had to leave.

"You all have to listen to what I have to say and you can't interrupt for every second counts," glancing around she watched them all nod. "Bella is still unconscious and its because of me, and what happened with Jasper. He won't be harmed but he will be taught his lesson of trying to damage any mating bond and if he does this again.. he will be breaking the law that holds us bound to this world. There is a way to save Bella and its if she has a reason to stay so I have to climb the Denali mountain to get back to Katerina. She can save Bella."

As soon as she was finished talking Carlisle started asking questions.

"How do you find her? How can she save her but we cant? Why—"

Esme stood up pushing Alice out the door, "You can answer questions later. For now go and bring back Bella."

Alice smiled apologetically at her mother before giving her a quick hug and running back out the door to climb the highest mountain.

Alice always thought that climbing a mountain would be easy for her to do but it turned out that climbing a mountain was not easy whenever carrying a cub that would be effected by the oxygen drop. Having to stop every now and then made it to where she didn't reach her destination in the time she wanted. Reaching the mountain whenever it was already night time she finally managed to reach the top.

The cub was bundled in her jacket, being held tightly to her chest as an effort to protect her from the harsh winds. Looking down into the vast seemingness endless drop Alice remembered Katerina's words. She had to jump off the highest mountain in order to find her. She looked to the cub wondering if the jump she was about to take would effect her. Closing her eyes she breathed in an unnecessary breath before reopening them and jumping off the mountain.

The thing that happened was beyond weird and unique.

She looked around her and seen nothing but wind twisting snow but felt nothing. No wind, no air flowing around her, she felt nothing. Looking to the cub she noticed that nothing had changed with it. In moments she was on a flat surface and looking around she was once again at the castle.

Katerina was waiting for her. She smiled whenever she seen Alice walking forward to take the cub from her.

"You are probably confused but I will not answer any questions now. Come, let us wake up Bella from her painful sleep."

Following Katerina down the numerous halls she finally stopped at a door before opening it and revealing Bella laying motionless in a bed. Alice walked in behind Katerina and watched as Bella seemed to move whenever the cub was gently placed on the bed.

Turned back around Katerina looked at Alice.

"Whenever she wakes up she will be very mad. You don't know much about my kind, just what Carlisle learned. But you have to know the full extent of it all before she wakes up because whenever she wakes up her powers will reveal themselves and she may hurt you out of anger and hurt. Come with me to the ancient library and I will tell you all the stories of my kind."

Alice nodded following Katerina back out of the room where Bella's hands were now beginning to twitch. Alice knew it was because she was slowly waking up, she just worried about Bella's reaction whenever she does wake up.

Katerina swung open two big, old doors revealing a huge library. Some books looked thousands of years old, while others looked recent and new. Alice watched as Katerina pulled an old looking book off of one of the shelves and sat down in a chair gesturing to the other chair.

"Sit down, I'll tell you the stories of my kind."

Alice sat down in the chair and looked at Katerina.

"My kind is unique, we were hunted down by other creatures. Witches were so jealous of the gifted ones of us that they would capture us and brain wash the gifted to get us on their side. Many of us fell but some of us hide and thrived, we over threw the witches but some are still hunting us down. We hide by teleporting, but not all have my power. I was granted with the power to transport, control the element of wind, manipulate people by making them believe anything, make a shield, and being an Alpha. Since I'm an Alpha my powers are stronger, and thats why i have more then one so that I may protect my people. Bella sends a wave off of her, it radiates of power. She too is meant to be Alpha, she needs to take her place as Alpha. And she will.. as soon as she wakes up. With this tragic event it will awaken her inner tiger's powers, she can have any element, any power. She will have to contained away from everyone until her powers can be controlled. Since I can control the wind and force a shield down around her so that it can be contained but in order to bring out this she'll have to see you and in doing so she may act irrational. You must understand that my kind are all gifted in a way, Alpha's being the most gifted and with white tigers there the pure ones because they are good and not bad. If a black tiger ever crosses Bella's path she will be in deep danger and it will end tragically, with either her death of the others. They clash as opposites and you must understand that once she is does run into one she will be different, the dark will control her because it will be the dark using their powers, and if she loses you will lose her forever. She won't be dead, just on the dark side and not the light. I would tell you more but I can sense that she will be awaking soon, so come with me and let us wait for her to wake up."

Alice stood in the corner waiting for Bella to wake up. She was scared but Katerina stood to the side of Bella's bed to be ready to use her powers at any point. She just prayed that Bella would be herself and let her explain. A gasp echoed through the room as Bella jolted up, breathing deeply she looked around.

As soon as Bella's eyes landed on Alice she grew sad but the angry. Power seemed to go through her as she glared at Alice. Jumping up faster then she thought possible she grabbed Alice and growled in her face feeling fire run through her body. She had ahold of Alice's arms, gripping them tightly. The fire grew brighter as she remembered Jasper and her. She tried pushing it back whenever she seen Alice's face constricted in pain but a memory rushed through her. She read Alice's mind.. she could see it all and hear it all. Anger went through her as she watched through Alice's mind not realizing the burning from her hands.

Alice could feel the fire burning her, she whimpered out in pain trying to move but felt like something was holding her against the wall. Katerina seemed to notice that she had lost her ability to move and rushed up behind Bella grabbing her.

A mist came from her hands as she tried to control Bella. Alice felt it as it left her body, fire was the only thing that could kill her kind and she was being hit with fire. Her arms burned. She felt her eyes slid close as she felt like she was burning on the inside. Feeling herself become weak she tried to make a noise, to move, but she couldn't. She slipped into the dark feeling herself go limp as the fire seemed to eat her alive.