The Chance Of A Lifetime

"Jordan get your ass up, we're already late."

I turned over and tried to ignore Jermaine. That didn't work well, because I got a pillow to the face.

"Come on Jordan, you know Jay is going to be pissed if we're late" J pleaded.

"Oh my God, Jermaine I got like 3 hours of sleep" I moaned out.

"J I know, I did too and I got up early to get your ass out of bed" He complianed.

He did have a point. I pushed myself out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

"The beast has risen" He said.

"Shut the fuck up" I said, while flicking him off.

He chuckled to himself and left the room so I could get ready. I did my reagular morning stuff, and stared at myself in the Mirror, thinking about my life. I was 24, and was singed to Jay z's Roc Nation about 3 months ago. I just let out my EP and it was a hit, now Jay is looking for someone to take me on tour. Jermaine is my best friend, thats it, nothing more. He has a girl, Nicole and we're friends and all.

Jermaine, or J Cole as he's better known as, has known me since collage. We've been singed for about the same time, he has about 2 months on me. He has just let out an album, Born Sinner. Of course it is doing amazing. J comes by in the morning to get me out of bed, cause he looks out for me.

My thoughts were cut short by the bathroom door being pounded on.

"Jordan get your ass out here. God we have like 10 minutes to get there and it takes longer than that to get there" He yelled

I opened the door and gave him a death stare.

"What" He asked.

"You know what. One day, one fucking day is all I want to sleep in." I told him.

"Jor I'm sorry. I'm just looking out for you." He said.

He wasn't angry or anything, just a little upset about my attitude. I sighed and walked over to him, and gave him a hug.

"J no, I'm sorry. I'm acting like a bitch" I said, and he wraped his arms around me.

"It's okay. Now lets go big head"

"I hate you" I responded, as we walked to the door.

"Love you too." He chuckled.

~ ~ ~

"Hey Hov" Jermaine and I said as we walked into the studio.

"Hey Jordan and J" Jay greeted.

"So what's up" I wanted to know why he called us in both on short notice.

"I got you both tours" he said calmly.

I almost jumped out my seat.

"What? Who? When" How Lon-" I was cut short.

"Jor chill. Let him finish" Jermaine said, I could tell he was excited too.

"Jermaine your going with Rihanna, to England" Hov smiled at him. "and Jordan you're going with Drake"

Jermaine was so excited, but me... well lets just say I wasn't too fond of Drake. I met him about 2 weeks ago and he seemed like a dick.

"Good" I faked a smile "when?"

"In about 3 weeks" Jay said "Its an arena tour around the United States and some of Canada"

"Great" I said.

How was I going to survive on tour with someone I din't even like?

***

Did you guys like? Please comment to tell me anything I need to improve on or if it's just good.

Thanks for reading!

And follow my Instagram @KingOfOctober!

~Keyanna