Chapter 11

~Jordan's POV~

"Ryan is staying with you tonight." Aubrey told me as he got ready.

I couldn't preform for the next couple of days. I wasn't really bothered by that just that fact that his ex, Rihanna, would be on tour with us the next couple shows. She supposedly was the only person available. All eyes would be on them tonight to see what Aubrey would do.

{Flashback}

5 days ago

"Here" I handed Aubrey a piece of paper with a note I wanted to release with 'Mine". He read over it.

"You sure you want to tell everyone?" He asked.

"Yeah I think it's time, people are already wondering."

"True. Okay we can put this out with it" He smiled.

As soon as we put the song out everyone went crazy over the song and most of all the note.

{Now}

"Okay" I mumbled and turned over. I hadn't eaten or done anything all day.

"Are you mad I'm leaving?" He asked.

"No, I'm just tired" I told him.

"Okay baby girl I really gotta go" He said checking the time. "I'll be back as soon as I can. I love you." He leaned in to kiss my lips but I put my hand in the way.

"Aubs I'm really sick and I don't want you getting anything. Plus I threw up like 50 times today." I whispered the last part.

"I don't care." He got a quick peck before I could protest again. "Love you Jordan bye."

"Bye Aubrey." I heard the front door close a couple seconds after he walked out of the room. I got up and felt nauseas but walked to the living room anyway.  I was greeted by the sight of Ryan watching basketball. I was happy he was here, he was my favorite and so easy to talk to.

"Hey Ry" I mumbled.

"Hey Jordan, you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess" I paused. "I'm sorry you have to missed the show to be here."

"It's no problem, I've seen all of them." He smiled. "What do you want to do tonight?"

"Well I want some crackers" He chuckled "And maybe a movie."

"I can make that happen." He told me. "But I'm gonna order real food. You sure you don't want anything?"

I almost threw up at the mention of food. "No I'm good."

Ryan walked to the kitchen to look through menus.

~~~

"Oh my God." I felt tears streaming down my cheek.

"Jordan are you crying." Ryan chuckled. He threw his empty Chinese food container on the table beside my cracker wrapper. We had just finished watching the Notebook.

"Yeah." I said wiping my face. "It's just so sad. Don't act like you didn't cry, I heard you." That got him quiet. "That's what I thought."

"Anything else you wanna do? Watch another movie?" He asked changing.

"Nah, my head really hurts." I told him. "Can we just chill for awhile? Like no TV or sound maybe even no light."

"Whatever for the queen" He smiled. 

That was the last thing said before we went into complete silence. It wasn't awkward it was comfortable. I let my thoughts take over.  What was Aubrey doing now? He was probably on stage and Rihanna was probably grinding on him. Maybe when he was done he would kiss her, like he did to me. They where probably fucking now.

"Ryan..." I dragged out.

"Yeah?" He answered. "Something wrong?"

"Has Aubrey ever cheated on someone?"

"Um..." He was hesitant.

"That's a yes?"

"One time, with a girl he dated when he was about 23." He told me.

"What happened?"

"He was serious with this girl and one night he got drunk. I mean like blackout drunk." He paused. "Well he always talked about loving the girl and shit but that night he didn't care. We were all out and tried our best to get him to stop, but he didn't listen. In the end he slept with a girl and his girlfriend found out and they broke up."

"So he really liked the girl? Like he likes me." My head was pounding now.

"Yeah a little." He whispered. "But I can tell you're different. Aubrey looks at you a certain way and he's also allowed you to tell people about your relationship. He usually wouldn't do that until like a year into it."

"Really? Would you ever let him cheat on me? Like if he got drunk?"

"No never. The whole crew likes you and we know you're good for Aubrey." He paused. "You also just gotta trust him, like me and Shay. I don't get to see her much so we have to trust each other. And Aubrey has learned."

"Okay just don't tell Aubs I asked you this." I told him.

"I would never, but why did you ask? Cause Rihanna?" He asked. It took a minute to answer.

"Ryan I trust you so I'm telling you the truth. Yes. I don't think I trust her. I just don't see why it had to be her." I said.

"Aubrey said it was strictly business. And I doubt Aubrey would ever cheat on you."

I just hope Ryan is right.

***

Okay hope you liked!

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna