Chapter 12

~Drake's POV~

I was walking out of my dressing room to go home when I was stopped by Rihanna.

"Nice show Drake" She smiled I liked Rih I guess, but she could be a little too flirty.

"Thanks."

"So tomorrow are you going to the club?" She asked.

"Um well I'm not sure, Jordan is really sick." I told her.

"Oh I'll take that as a maybe." She said. "But yeah I'll let you go to where you need to get to."  

"Okay bye Rih"

"Oh and if you get board tonight I'm a phone call away." She whispered.

I ignored the last part and continued walking out.

~~~

I snuck into the bed room and stripped down to my boxers.

I didn't want to wake Jordan up because I knew she still didn't feel good. I lowered myself onto the bed and pulled the covers over my body. I pulled her close to me, she was sweating but shivering at the same time. I combed my fingers through her hair.

I was drifting off to sleep when I heard someone gasp for air. I quickly sat up and looked around. Jordan was sitting up struggling to breath. 

"Jordan? Jordan? Are you okay?" I asked pulling her into a hug trying to calm her down. She grabbed my arms and burst into tears. She was trying to even out her breathing. Once she had calmed down about 5 minutes later I spoke.

" What happened baby girl?" I asked rubbing her back. She didn't respond. "Jordan?"

" Aubrey I just don't wanna talk about it." She said with a still shaky voice.

"You need to te-" I was cut short by her jumping up and running to the bathroom to throw up again. I ran after her to hold her hair back. Once she was done she washed her mouth and walked back into the bedroom, without a word. "Are you gonna talk to me?" I asked.

"Aubrey I don't feel good and we talk about this later?" She asked.

"Jor" I said as I walked closer to the bed. "Just tell me what you were dreaming about."

"It's nothing I just want to sleep." She rolled over. "You wouldn't care anyway."

"What do you mean, I asked so I want to know."  I told her.

"It doesn't even matter."

"Yes it does. If it got you that shaken up it obviously does." I raised my voice a little.

"Just leave me alone. You wouldn't care anyway, you probably fucked Rihanna." My jaw clenched when she said that.

"What?" I yelled. "You think I would do that?"

"You cheated on other people. Why am I different?" I walked over to her and grabbed her. I looked into her eyes.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"None of your business." She said with attitude laced in her voice.

"Who fucking told you that?" I yelled. Her mood changed then, she looked scared.

"Aubrey leave me alone." She yanked her arm away and pulled the covers over her body.

"Whatever you're acting like a total bitch right now." I walked out of the room slamming the door. I walked to the kitchen and pulled out the bottle of alcohol. I didn't bother to grab a glass. I sat down on the couch and drank most of the bottle. My chest burned from the alcohol going through my system.

This is what I always did whenever I had a problem like this.   

~Jordan's POV~

I ran to the toilet and threw up as usual.

 I was getting better but still had a headache, Dr. Tucker said I would be good in a day or two. It had been 3 days since I fought with Aubrey.  He wasn't happy with me and really I wouldn't be either. I turned on him for no reason. I was thinking about what Ryan told me, and it got to me and still was.

He hadn't gotten home from shows until late. I knew he was going to the club, he always came home looking drunk and I saw pictures. He wouldn't even let me touch him, much less talk to him. Right now I wasn't talking to anyone but Ryan, he knew everything. He had just been there to comfort me. I hadn't gotten the chance to talk to Jermaine lately, he was really busy.

Right now I was waiting for Aubrey to come home, even though he wouldn't talk to me I would still wait. Ryan was laying on the couch sleeping. Just as the movie went off I heard the door open and Aubrey walked in. He didn't look drunk, surprisingly.

I got up and woke Ryan up and told him he could leave and go to his room. He got up and said bye to me and aubrey then walked out. Aubrey sat on the far end of the couch and didn't look at me. The room was flled with an awkward silence until I spoke.

"Aubrey..." I whispered.

"Yeah?" He said still not looking at me.

"I'm sorry." I said  looking down. "I really didn't mean to say those things to you."

"Jordan" He paused, thinking about what to say. "I don't even know how it got to that level. I mean it wouldn- well shouldn't have gotten that bad. But I'm sorry too, for grabbing you and yelling."

The room was filled with uncomfortable silence again. 

"So, um." Aubrey spoke up. "Will you tell me what the dream was about now?" He was now looking at me.

"I um.." I looked away. "I was dreaming about some things that happened with my mom and stuff. I just didn't want to talk about it, and by you pushing me it made me snap."

"Jor I really am sorry" He said scooting closer to me. He pulled me into a hug. 

~Drake's POV~

Most guys would have walked away from her.

I would never do that, she was too amazing. I looked down at her laying on my chest and kissed her head. Most would say we were moving too fast but no one understood us. We were both something different for eachother, a breath of fresh air. 

I wouldn't risk loosing her. I would never do something to intentionally hurt her.

I just hoped she wouldn't find out what had happened tonight.

~~~

Comment and Vote!

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna