Chapter 50

~Aubrey's POV~

~6 months later~

I looked down at Jordan silently sleeping. Today was the day.

She agreed to have the crew and Lauren over today. Lauren had basically become apart of the crew. Everyone loved her, including Jordan. When they met they just clicked. Jordan even let Lauren watch Aubrey while we went out.

Speaking of Aubrey, he was doing amazing. He didn't fail to amaze me everyday. He actually took his first steps the other day and Jordan and I freaked.

As for me and Jordan, we were doing better than ever. I wanted to propose to her today, in front of the whole crew. Even though we've only been dating for about a year and a half, I knew she was the one.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead, making her stir in her sleep. I ran my hands though her hair and she smiled, I knew she was awake then.

"Why are you up so early?" She whispered.

"It's like seven." I kissed her forehead again. "He'll be up soon."

"I know." She moaned and curled into me.

"You look beautiful." I mumbled. She opened one eye and laughed. "What?"

"You're just saying that cause you're horny."

"No, you really look good." She rolled her eyes.

"Aubrey, you're really really horny aren't you." I chuckled at her..

"I'm not kidding." I kissed her lips. "But I wouldn't mind a little sex right now." She smiled and pulled my head down and our lips locked. I pulled her on top of me and pulled her shirt over her head.

~~~

"Where's my nephew?" Ryan yelled as he walked into the house.

"Check outside." I laughed and he ran to the patio. "Hey Shay." I hugged her. Her and Ryan got engaged awhile ago and I'm actually really happy for them. I lead her to the backyard where Ryan was fighting with OB over the baby.

"Dude it's my turn with him." Ryan said.

"No, I was here first."

"Exactly, you already had time with him." Ryan whined. "Aubrey who gets him?"

"Chubbs." I said grabbing a drink. They both whined. "Or you can share the baby."

"Fine." They both said. I smiled and walked into the kitchen to see Jordan getting a beer.

"Is everyone here?" She asked.

"Everyone except Lauren." She nodded and walked back outside, I followed. The first thing I saw was Aubrey pulling OB's beard. "Hey, hey dude play nice."

"No Aubrey, it's funny." Ryan encouraged. These two acted like there were three years old.

"Whatever." I mumbled. I heard the doorbell ring and walked back inside to answer it.

"Hey Aubs." She smiled and hugged me.

"What's up Lauren?" I released her and lead her to the back.

"Lauren's here." Courtne said and ran to her.

"What's up babe." They shared a hug and walked to where Shay and Jordan, who were in the pool. I made my way over to Chubbs, Oliver and Hush, were was smoking.

"Gonna share?" I asked Hush as I sat down.

"Yeah sure." He passed my the hose and I smoked a little. I loved days like this, sitting around the pool with my friends and my small family.