Chapter 23

It had been 3 weeks since they started tour and now they had one week left. Everyone was looking forward to going home a relaxing for a few months. The whole crew and Jermaine were going accustom to Jordan's constant mood swings and eating. Jordan had a tiny bump, nothing to get anyone suspicious since only close friends and a little family knew.

~Jordan's POV~

"So how much longer?" Aubrey asked me. We were both laying in our bed at the hotel.

"Aubrey I've told you a million times, seven and a half months left." I told him and he rubbed my stomach. "You should remember the date, September 3rd."

"He's gonna be in there forever, I want him out now." He kissed my stomach. "Buddy you need to hurry up and grow."

"Aubrey he's not gonna just come out." I laughed. "I mea-"

"Shh, he's talking back." He put his ear on my small baby bump. "Wanna know what he said?"

"Sure." I rolled her eyes.

"He said, his mommy needs to shut up." He looked up at me and smiled. "He also said I'm his favorite."

"Aubrey she didn't say that, she's in my stomach all the time so I know what she says." I paused. "SHE said, that she has the best mommy and that her daddy is mean and ugly."

"Well even if HE said that his mom thinks I'm sexy." Aubrey raised his eye brows at me.

"Said who?"

"Well you wouldn't have let me fuck you if I was ugly." He smiled.

"Aubrey!" I yelled. "You can't talk like that in front of the baby."

"He cusses a lot anyway." Aubrey joked.

"No she doesn't." I laughed. "Name one bad word that the baby has said."

"He said 'I have the coolest fucking daddy in the world'" Aubrey told me.

"Whatever, we're crazy, saying the baby is talking to us." We laughed. He got up from my stomach and hovered over me.

"But seriously, I can't wait." He smiled. "I don't think I've been this excited before." He leaned down and kissed me. I pushed his head down a little deepening the kiss. Soon our tongues wrapped around each other. "Jordan I have to ask you something." He broke the kiss and I looked up at him. "So you know after tour, we're not gonna be near each other cause you live in New York, so I want you to move in."

I was silent for a moment, not really knowing what to say. "Aubrey you know what happened last time I was gonna move in."

"Jor, this is different I can't stay in New York and watch you during the pregnancy ."  He rubbed my stomach. "I want to be there for you. I mean I can't watch you all the way from Cali."

"Aubs I don't know." I looked away.

"Jordan please, just give me the chance again." He kissed my cheek. "I love you."

My head shot up. "What?"

"I said, 'I love you.'"

"Sorry, I mean you haven't said it since we've been together again." I smiled, it made me happy to hear those words from him again.

"Well, I told you I've never stopped." Aubrey paused. "So what do you want to do?"

"Aubrey, I guess I could move my stuff to the YOLO estate." I said. "And I haven't said it, but I love you too."

He leaned down and kissed me. "I promise I won't fuck up this time." I pulled his head down again and our lips locked. As our tongues wrestled we started taking clothes off until I was left in underwear and he was only left in boxers. His hard poked me in my thigh. I ran my hands down his chest and and pulled his boxers off. He kicked them off as I grabbed him, he groaned as I slowly stoked him. I started moving my hand up and down, his hips went with my pace. "Faster." He moaned.

I stopped moving my hands and pushed him on his back. I sat on his stomach, with my back to him. I grabbed his hard again and continued stroking it. I turned around and he was staring at my ass, not surprising. I slowly bent down and took him in my mouth. I pushed my head down more until, I had most of him in my mouth and I was gagging. He moaned when I gagged. I felt his hands on my ass as my mouth worked magic on him. "Fuck Jordan, I'm a-" He didn't even finish his sentence before he came in my mouth. I swallowed all of it then got up and turned around.

Aubrey grabbed the sides of my thong and pulled it off. Once it was removed I backed up a little and slid down on his hard. I moaned as more of him entered me. I started moving my hips at a slow rate but soon sped up. He grabbed my hips and set the pace.

"Shit Aubrey." His name rolled off my tongue as I rode him. My hips grinded against his as I felt the, muscles in my stomach tighten. "Aubrey I'm gonna cum." He moved his hips up, sending me over the edge. My hands gripped the sheets and my head went in his neck. His hands squeezed my hips as he came with me. I slowly rolled off of him catching my breath.

"Aubrey I love you." I don't think I've ever been more confident saying those words to someone.

***

This story will get good again lol. I'm trying to do a few filler chapters but trust me I will get back to the good stuff, I just gotta fill in details and stuff.

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna