Chapter 28

*One Week Later*

"Jordan, let's go." I yelled. "Baby we're gonna be late."

Jordan had been slow all morning, right now we were about 5 minutes late. I woke her up and told her to get dressed and that we were going to Toronto. She yelled at me, about how I should've warned her and shit like that. I knew she was mad now, but in 10 minutes she would be happy. I was taking her there so she could meet my mother and some old friends.

"Aubrey shut the fuck up." She scream back at me. "I'll do what the fuck I want." 

"Watch your attitude." I walked up the stairs and into the room. My jaw drooped when I saw she wasn't even close to being ready. "What have you been doing the past thirty minutes." She walked into the closet and I followed. "Jordan, we really have to go."

"Aubrey leave me alone." I heard her voice crack. I didn't see why she was crying, and really she was making me seem like the bad guy right now. I felt a flash of anger go through my body, but tried to calm down. I knew it was her being pregnant. I sighed before I spoke.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"You're yelling at me." She turned around with tears streaming down her cheeks. "And I'm fat." I tried not to laugh at her, she really didn't even look that bad, considering she was almost 7 months.

"No, you're not." I brought her into a hug as she cried into my chest.

"Yes, I am. I can't fit in anything." I felt her hot tears run through my shirt. 

"I'll help." I kissed her forehead. "Go lay down." She nodded before wiping her eyes and leaving the closet. I looked around, I couldn't choose anything that wouldn't fit cause she would cry more, I settled on some sweatpants, a tank top and a hoodie. I brought the clothes out to her and she grabbed them. She quickly slipped them on and looked at me. "Good? I think you look pretty."

"Thank you." She smiled and hugged me. "I'm ready now." I grabbed her bags and lead her down the stairs and to the car. 

"Damn man what took you so long?" Hush asked. 

"Hush shut up." Jordan sat down and crossed her arms. No one said anything after that, knowing she would yell if they did. I sat down next to her and we rode the ride to the airport in silence.

~~~

I helped Jordan out of the car and up the steps to my mothers apartment. All the guys went their own way when we reached Toronto, since we were all from here we knew our way around and the things we wanted to do. 

"Aubrey what if she doesn't like me?" Jordan gripped my hand tighter. 

"She will, trust me." I kissed her cheek. I knocked on the door and heard light footsteps inside.

"I look like trash." She whispered. "I'm in fucking sweatpants and I look like a slop."

"You look fine." I mumbled. "I'm dressed exactly the same." She glance over and looked back up when she heard the door open. 

"Aubrey!" My mom yelled. I couldn't hold back the smiled that spread across my face. She brought me in for a tight hug. 

"Hey mom." I hugged her back. When she pulled away she looked over at Jordan, and smiled even harder. "Ma, this is Jordan." She tried to hug Jordan as hard as she hugged me, but failed at getting her arms around her stomach. 

"Aubrey talks about you all the time, you guys can come in." She started walking in. I grabbed our few bags and walked in. I found the room I usually stay in and set them down. When I walked back out I saw my mother pouring a drink for Jordan. 

"So is Aubrey being good to you?" She asked. "I mean treating you nice." I walked behind Jordan and hugged her.

"Duh mom, I even picked out her outfit." I kissed her cheek. 

"He's a little mean some times." Jordan joked. 

"Well if he ever does something stupid just call me." She smiled at us and looked down at her stomach. "I forget, how far along are you?"

"Uh, about 7 months." She placed her hand on her stomach.

"Can I?" My mother asked Jordan. 

"Yeah sure, go ahead." She reached out her hand and rubbed Jordan's stomach. 

"What are you guys gonna name him?" She looked up. 

"Aiden." I answered. "I picked it out." 

"I like it." She said removing her hand. 

The rest of the night was filled with conversation about the baby, life, old and new times and everything else.

~~~

As I laid down bed I wrapped my arms around Jordan. She turned around and laid on her back.

"Hey little man." I leaned down and kissed her stomach. It was becoming an everyday routine for me to talk to the baby. "Are you ever gonna move in there?"

"Aubrey just because you say it doesn't mean he's gonna kick." She propped herself up on her elbow.

"Tell your, mommy to stop being to mean." I whispered. Jordan brought her finger to my head and flicked me. "Hey, chill. Our baby is gonna start flicking people cause of you."

"That doesn't even make sense." She rolled her eyes. "He can't see me, so he won't know." She flicked my head again.

"You asked for it." I got on my knees and started tickling her. She could suppress her laughter as I move my hand up and down her sides. 

"Aubrey." She tried to catch her breath. "You're mom is sleeping." She tried to moved but I grabbed her and keep going. "Aubrey, Aubrey stop. Please." I stopped tickling her and she calmed down. "You're gonna make me have the baby right here."

"Well you sh-" She cut me off.

"Oh my God Aubrey." She grabbed my hand and placed in on her stomach. I paused for a moment, not really knowing what was going on. "Hold on." She mumbled. I waited for a moment before I felt it. "Did you feel that?" She smiled.

"Yeah, is that the baby kicking?" I asked excitedly.

"I'm pretty sure." She smiled and I felt it again.

I couldn't explain my happiness right now, it was something I've never felt before. I couldn't express it. I looked up at Jordan and could tell she was thinking the same thing. I leaned over and kissed her.

***

Hey guys! So I'm sorry I haven't been updating. But check out my newest story it's called Practice. It's just rated R Drake short stories. Hope you guys liked.

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna