Chapter 40

~Jordan's POV~

I stood and stared at him. Was he really giving me this choice?

I thought hard about it. If I let him leave without me, I knew we were done. If I left I knew I would be unhappy. Either way I was losing. 

"I-I don't know Aubrey, I just don't." I felt tears running down my cheeks. "Why are you making me chose?"

"Jordan you need to chose." He said firmly. "What do you want? Do you want me and our son or do you want to be alone?" 

"Damn it Aubrey, it's not that simple." I yelled.

"What's so damn hard about it?" He yelled back. I started walking out of the bathroom but he blocked my path. "No, you're gonna tell me what you want right now." I pushed past him and managed to make it to the room. I was about to open the door when he grabbed me.

"Leave me alone." I turned and screamed at him. "I just can't do this right now." He let go and I opened the door.

"When can we do this then Jordan?" I stopped. I slowly turned back to him. We didn't say anything for awhile, I knew I still had tears rolling down my cheeks. I wasn't sure how long we were standing there before I finally spoke. 

"What happened to us Aubrey?" I whispered. "We used to be so good together now we can't even talk to each other." 

"I really don't know." He reached over and grabbed my hand, while taking the other a closing the door. I looked down at our hands while speaking.

"Do you want to leave me?" I asked. He didn't answer for a second.

"No." He paused before speaking again. "Do you still love me?" I looked up at him. I reached over and caressed his cheek before pulling his lips to mine. He rested his forehead against mine. "I wanna hear you say it." 

"Yes Aubrey, I still love you." I grabbed his other hand and intertwined our fingers. "I don't know what to do anymore though. All we've done is fight, the only time we didn't was when we were apart." His hands came up and brushed my tears away. "I really don't want you to leave, I don't want to be without you."

"Jordan I only wanna do this for us. It could be something good." He pulled me into a hug. "We can start new, you know? I just think it's best for all of us." I really did understand what he wanted but I wasn't sure. 

"I'll go with you. Maybe it's just being here that's making me this way." I snuggled into his chest more. "Just promise you won't leave me." He ran his hands through my hair before bringing my chin up.

"I promise baby." He leaned down and kissed me. 

~Aubrey's POV~

She opened her mouth a little and my tongue slid in.

It had been a long time since we had done anything, so I knew we were both ready. I slowly lifted her shirt over her head and ran my hands down the bare parts of her body. I felt her hands roam my body before going under my shirt and pulling it off. I pulled her back into the kiss and walked her over to the bed. I lightly pushed her down and climbed on top of her.

My lips made their way to her neck and I started leaving my mark. I yanked her pants off, then my hands made it to her bra. I unclasped it and drew in in the pile with her clothes. Her moans increased as my mouth moved down to take a nipple in. Her hand held my head in place. I switched to the other nipple and did the same thing, earning even more moans. 

I brought my head back up to her lips before reaching down and removing her thong. I rubbed her clit, making her moan into my mouth. I slipped a finger in her. I slowly pumped my fingers in and out of her, making her arch her back. 

"Aubrey stop playing with me." I chuckled a little before removing my finger and taking off my pants. I slipped my boxers off before entering her at a slow pace. It may have sounded stupid but I wanted to make love to her. We hadn't done anything in so long and we were growing apart, I wanted to show her how much I really did love her.

I went slow and deep, I moaned with every stroke I did. Jordan always felt good because she was so tight, but I hadn't been in her  for so long she felt even better. I could tell she was enjoying this too because she had her eyes shut tight. 

"Look at me baby." I groaned. I rested my forehead against hers and she opened her eyes. Her eyes were of full of love. All the doubts I had about us not lasting left right then, Jordan may have changed but I couldn't be without her. I felt her walls tighten around me, bringing me closer to my orgasm. I would have been able to go a little longer but it had been awhile since I'd done anything with anyone.

She bit her lip and moaned my name while her body shook. Since she hadn't been with anyone for a while she had been holding everything in, and right now she was letting it all out. She wet the sheets, leaving a huge wet spot on the bed.  I felt myself cum inside her. I kept stroking into her into I was finished and removed myself. I rested my head on her stomach. 

"Aubs?" I sat up a little before moving up so my head was in her neck. I tried to kept some of my weight off her. 

"Yeah baby girl?" I felt her run her hand through my curls.

"I'm sorry for everything I've put you through these past couple of months." Her hand rubbed my back, making me shut my eyes. 

"Jordan you don't have to apologize, I understand." She rubbed my back a little harder, making me moan out. 

"Alright, but you're getting heavy." I laughed and got off of her. "Lay with your back towards me." I nodded before positioning myself. I felt her lay a kiss on my shoulder before lightly running her nails down my back. My eyes got heavy and soon I couldn't hold them open anymore. 

***

Hope you liked!

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna