Chapter 34

~Aubrey's POV~

*Two Week Later*

I'd noticed the change ever since we had gotten back to Cali. Jordan acted withdrawn and was acting different around Aubrey. She didn't smile or laugh as much, Jordan didn't even attempt to spend time with Aubrey. I would always end up getting up at night for him and watching him. I wasn't completely sure what was wrong but I knew something was up. I didn't say anything, after all if there were really something wrong, wouldn't she say it?

"Aubrey man." OB said. "It's your turn. I've told you like three times."

"My bad, just thinking." I walked over to the pool table and hit the white ball, knocking another in a pocket. I finished the game by shooting a few more balls in. 

"Well damn Aubrey, you finished that fast." I nodded and handed the pool stick to Mark.

"You know you go next game, right?" He asked.

"I'm done for today, not really feeling it." I walked over to Aubrey who was in his little seat. Once Jordan and Aubrey got released we stayed in Toronto for a few days and I got everything set up at home. We came back two nights ago. Today the boys decided to come over and see the baby for awhile, since they really didn't get to see him. Jordan was upstairs still sleeping, and to be honest I was tired as fuck.

"You want us to go? You look tired." Ryan said. I shrugged.

"I don't really care, when Jordan wakes up I'm going back to bed though." I told them. 

"I guess we'll go then." Mark said putting the stick away. "Get some sleep." Mark gave me a hug and talked to Aubrey before he left. The rest of the boys followed.

"Alright baby Aubs, TopSzn is the Regime." I laughed at OB.

"Yeah that's right buddy." Ryan said.

"Nah man RepsUp." Chubbs told him, while holding up the sign. The sat there and argued for a minute before they turned to me. "Tell him Drizzy, RepsUp."

"Nah Aubrey TopSzn." Ryan spoke.

"Well.." I looked at him. "He said he's OVO, sorry guys." 

"I guess that's fine." OB said, Chubbs and Ryan agreed. "Alright Driz we're gone." I nodded as they walked out. Once they were gone it was me and Aubrey, who was starting to get whiney. I picked him up and walked to the kitchen. I pulled a bottle out of the fridge and heated it up.

"You hungry little man?" I asked him. "You seem like it. You're gonna spend some time with mommy when she gets up, she's still tired." He looked up at me with his green eyes. I pulled the bottle out and checked the time. "Damn it's 12:30 your moms' never getting up." I walked over to the couch and started feeding him.

I turned on the Tv to some sports and laid back. About half way though I burped Aubrey and laid him back. A few minutes after he finished the bottle, I heard footsteps. I turned to see Jordan walking around the corner. She looked tired, which I wasn't sure how she slept for almost 12 hours.

"Hey babies." She said, softly. She didn't really sound happy or sad, just kinda neutral. 

"Hey Jor." I smiled. She walked over and sat on the couch, she stared at me and Aubrey. I would have been fine, except the fact she didn't have any emotion in her eyes. "Do you mind if I take a nap, and you watch him?" She hesitated before nodding. By now Aubrey was half asleep, I handed him to her and she held him. "Thanks baby, tell me if you need anything." I kissed her on the cheek. I noticed she didn't even smile. I shook off the things I noticed and ignored them.

I reached the room and laid down on the bed. Almost as soon as I hit the mattress I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~

"Aubrey, please get up." I heard the baby wailing and looked up. Aubrey was crying harder then I've ever seen him and Jordan had tears running down her cheeks. "H-he won't stop. I tried everything."

I stared for moment, trying to process what she had said. She just woke me up and the baby and her crying at once was too much. "Just calm down baby." I told her. She cried even more once I said that, making Aubrey cry harder too. I reached over and she placed him in my hands. Once his body was pressed against mine, he stopped crying. I looked at Jordan, who had also stopped crying but I could still see the sadness in her eyes.

"He hates me." She started walking out of the room.

"Jordan wait." I walked after her, still holding Aubrey. "He doesn't hate you." She turned around and looked at me.

"Yes he does." She yelled. "He wouldn't even sit with me while you slept and he only stopped crying when you held him. My own son hates me."

"He was probably just crying cause you were crying." I told her, right before she slammed the door to one of the bedrooms. "Jordan come on, open the door." I didn't hear anything on the other side. I thought about whether I should unlock it, leave her alone, or talk to her from here. I decided to just give her her space and when she's ready she'll talk. 

I walked to Aubrey's room, which was green with a tree painted in the corner with his name in block letters. I sat in his rocking chair and rocked him for awhile. He started drifting off to sleep in my arms so I walked over to the crib and laid him in it. He whined a little, but keep his eyes closed. Once I was sure he was sleeping I walked back to our room  and laid on the bed.

If something was really wrong with Jordan, she would tell me. Right?

***

Hope you liked!

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna