Chapter 6

~Jordan's POV~

~1 Week Later~

I knocked on the door to Aubrey's room on the tour bus.

We were on the way to Houston and we're supposed to preform tonight. It had been an amazing tour so far, especially the last week. We'll just say Aubs was amazing in bed, ever since that night we could'nt take our hands off eachother, but right now I was confused about what we were. Are we dating, fuck buddies, or friends? I was going to ask but you know, I don't wan to ruin what we had now.

I snapped back to reality by Aubs telling me to come in, in a sleepy voice. It was about 7 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I walked into the room and stopped by the edge of the bed, he didn't even turn around, I almost thought that he had fallen back asleep until he spoke. 

"Who the fuck is in the room?" He was obviously grumpy. "I was fucking sleeping."

"Aubs" I spoke softly.

"Oh, babygirl it's you" He sat up a little. "What's wrong?"

"I just couldn't sleep" I said.

"Come here" He sighed. I climbed into bed and layed my head on his chest. We sat there in a comfortable silence for about twenty minutes, until I spoke.

"Brey?" I said it lowly cause I wasn't sure if he was awake or not.

"What?" He moaned.

"What are we?" Atfer I said it I regretted it. He quickly sat up and turned on the lamp beside the bed.

"What?"

"Um.. I said what are we doing tonight after the show" I was trying to cover up.

"No you didn't, you just said what are we" He said. "What do you think we are?"

I shrugged.

"Well Jordan we can be whatever you want us to be" He kissed my forehead. "So the question is what do you want us to be?"

"Aubrey" I thought over what was about to come out of my mouth. Yes meant we would have to deal with media and I would have to focus on a realtionship while focusing on my career. No meant I would have to deal with the fact that I would regret not knowing if I had feelings for him or not. "I want us to be together, like a couple."

"I've been waiting for you to say that" He smiled.

"Wait what?" I was confused now. "Waiting for me?"

"Yeah, I didn't want to scared you away or anything" He told me. "So we'e together now?"

"Yeah" I leaned forward and kissed him. "One condition though, I don't want the media to know, not yet at least."

"Why?" He questioned.

"Beacuse I think we need some time to figure things out and have a strong realationship before the media tears us apart." I paused. "And plus everyone will think I'm using you for more fame and money."

"Whatever you want baby." He interlocked our fingers.

I hope this doesn't come back to bit me in the ass.

~~~

"Jermaine guess what?!?" I yelled though the phone.

I was back stage in the dressing room and had just gotten done with my part with Aubrey. I had to make this conversation quick because I wanted to see the end of this show because Aubs was planning something.

"What Jor" He said. I had waken hime up because it was late in England.

"I'm dating someone" I smiled from ear to ear.

"What?"

"You heard me." I had to tell this to Jermaine, well cause I didn't have any girl friends to share this with.

"Who?" He sounded awake now.

"I'm dating" I let the words drag. "Aubrey"

"Wait what? Drake?" He sounded confused. "You said you hated him three weeks ago"

"Well things change" I told him. "But J I gotta go it's almost the end of the show."

"Okay love you Jor. And by the  way congrats"

"Love you too and thanks" I hung up the phone and looked at Ryan, of course we told the crew. we couldn't keep it from them.

"You ready?" Ryan asked.

I nodded and he lead me back to our section.  As soon as I got there I was handed a red cup of lean from OB.

"OB I don't want this" I said. I could tell he was drunk and had been sipping lean.

"Come on Jordan loosen up" OB laughed. 

"Fine" It's not like I haven't done drugs before. Thoughout the rest of the show, which was about 30 minutes, I was handed probably about four cups of lean. And after the third I was gone. 

~Drake's POV~

I was closing out the show in Houston, with November 18th. as I walked out I glance in the direction of Jordan and the Crew and noticed Chubbs tring to keep her blanced while walking her backstage.

As soon as I was out of sight of the croud I ran to meet Chubbs. I waited for about 5 minutes by the door, I was wondering what was wrong with Jordan. As soon as the doors opened and the walked back I knew she was high or drunk. 

She stumbled over to me giggling. 

"Hey Aubbie" She slurred.

"Jordan, what did you take?" I asked, then looked at Chubbs. He shrugged.

"Well you see, I got this red cup" She burst out lauging. 

"Who did you get it from?" I said as she tried to stop laughing.

"Um, well" She was thinking hard. "Ummmm... oh I know! He had a orange beard and well it looked nice. I wanted to touch it."

"OB?" Me and Chubbs said at the same time.

"OH YEAH! It was him" She giggled and ran her finger down my shrit down to my belt buckle. I stopped her. 

"Stop Jordan we gotta get out of here." I pulled her to my dressing room so I could get changed. As I took my pants off she spoke up.

"Aubbie I want you sooooooo bad." She got up and stumbled over to me. I grabbed her and sat her back down. 

"Jordan just stay there."

"NOOO" She looked like she wanted to cry. I quickly got on my pants and shirt and pulled Jordan up. I called Chubbs and Spoons over so we could get out of here without many people noticing Jordan.

"Where are we going Aubbie?" She asked. 

"To the hotel." I answered

"OH... okay. Im sleepy." She told me.

The whole crew followed behind us including OB who I was pissed at, and was faded too. As we walked out we were bombarded with media. On the way to the car Jordan fell flat on her ass. Hush quickly got her up and pushed her in the car. 

Once she was in she crawled in my lap and starting crying.

"What's wrong?" I sighed 

."I hurt my foot" I looked down and noticed it was swelling, fast.

"Oh God, I think she broke it" 40 said.

"Fuck" I said.

How were we going to explain this to everyone?

***

Well hope you liked! Go read my other story I started yesterday, it's a Drake fan fiction too!

Vote and comment.

Follow my Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna