Chapter 45

~Drake's POV~

"Why are you even pissed?" I gripped the wheel tighter

Jordan was beyond angry at me. She was mad about the whole Lauren thing, and how I didn't tell her. Really she couldn't get mad cause we did absolutely nothing, and it''s not like she could read my mind and know what I was thinking about Lauren.

"Aubrey you should've fucking told me dammit. And not to mention you had our son around her without me knowing." She yelled.

"Jordan you don't even understand. I really don't understand why this is a huge deal." I was trying to stay calm and not yell back but my anger was rising quickly. I pulled away from the stoplight and continued home. We had a good 20 minutes before we got home.

"I can't fucking stand you." I heard her voice crack when she said that, she quickly turned her head and looked out of the window. "Why did you have to keep this a secret, you do realize how guilty that makes you look right? You're such a dumbass."

"Well you're a bitch." I mumbled. She turned towards me quick and I knew I'd pissed her off even more.

"What the fuck did you just say? I don't think I heard you right." She glared at me, waiting for an answer. I wasn't gonna be a bitch and back down.

"I said you're a bitch." I turned down another empty street, it was late so there weren't many people out. As I turned to look at her I saw her fist coming for my face.

Before I could stop her she was punching me. I couldn't really do anything because I was driving and I wasn't gonna get us killed. My foot hit the break and the car stopped suddenly, lucky no one was on this street. She was hitting be repeatedly, and I had to admit it hurt a little. I grabbed her wrists, stopping her from hitting me. "Calm the fuck down Jordan."

"I hate you so much." She screamed as she tried to get her hands free. She shifted her body and got her feet up. She started kicking me in the stomach. I let go of one of her hands to unbuckle my seatbelt, which was a mistake, little did I know she already had hers undone. She freed her other hand and climbed over the console, I swear she did that shit faster than I could unbuckle the seatbelt. She was now in my lap trying to beat the shit out of me. I grabbed her hands again and pushed her body against the steering wheel.

"Jordan calm down." She tried to resist, but I refused to let her go. It felt like forever but she eventually stopped trying to hit me. "Are you fucking done now?"

"Let go of me." She growled. Her hair was in her face and her dress was almost around her waist.

"Are you gonna hit me again?" She nodded and I let her go. She didn't move like a I thought she would, she stayed there in in my lap, straddling me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She just sat there and stared at me with tears in her eyes. "First off you could've gotten us killed, I was driving. Second you don't put your fucking hands on me. I understand you're mad but you took it way too far." She still didn't say anything. "Are you gonna talk?"

"Aubrey do you like her? Have you done anything with her?" She looked at me in the eye. I sighed before speaking.

"Let me finish driving home and we'll talk then, alright?" She nodded before getting up and sitting in the passenger seat. I really didn't know what it was with us but after we have a huge fight we can always talk out our problems. I drove the rest of the way home and when I pulled up Jordan got out and walked in, I on the other end sat there for a moment.

I needed to clear my head before I talked to Jordan. I really liked Lauren, and as I said before I needed to distance myself from her I just couldn't. I wasn't completely sure if I loved Lauren like I loved Jordan, but that kiss confused me. I definitely knew I loved Jordan, even though she's changed so much, I couldn't leave her it would hurt too much, not to mention I would hurt Aubs too. I couldn't leave Lauren either. Even though I've known her for a couple weeks I just couldn't.

I rested my head on the steering wheel. I had to somehow sort this out and I couldn't do it myself. If I didn't figure this out soon, I was gonna get myself into trouble. I pulled out my phone and dialed Oliver's number, it was late but I knew he would still be awake.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Oliver I need you to schedule an appointment with like a doctor." I heard some shuffling on the other end.

"Hold on let me write this down." I heard more shuffling before he spoke. "Alright what kind of doctor?"

"Like one of those one's that talk you through your problems." I heard him chuckle.

"A therapist Aubrey?"

"Yeah I guess." There was a pause, I knew he was writing this down. "And as soon as possible."

"I think I can find one for tomorrow. If you don't mind me asking, why am I doing this?" I sighed.

"Oliver, man I fucked up. I can't figure this shit out." I felt tears welling in my eyes. I knew if I didn't figure this out I was gonna lose so much, my son, two girls I care for, it might even fuck up my career. I quickly blinked away the tears, I refused to cry over this shit. "I'll tell you about it once I figure it out, alright."

"Okay Aubrey, get some sleep kid." He sounded a little worried, I smiled just because he cared.

"Thanks Oliver, just text me the details and after I'll swing by your house." He said bye and I hung up. I ran my hand over my face before stepping out of the car.

I wasn't sure if Jordan was mad or upset or even both. I opened the door and walked upstairs to the room we shared. When I walked in Jordan was sitting in bed in some sweatpants and a tank top going through her phone. I walked over to the dresser and quickly changed clothes and climbed into bed. I laid with my back facing her, under the covers. I stared at the cream colored wall, thinking about what to say. I felt her shift a little, I knew she was laying down.

"Are you mad at me?" I didn't get a response for a moment, I thought she hadn't heard me.

"I don't know Aubrey. I'm not mad, I know I'm upset though, with myself. I'm just not sure if I'm upset with you." I turned around and she was facing me, she had tears threatening to leave her eyes.

"Why are you mad at yourself?" I said lowly.

"I shouldn't have hit you. I was wrong for doing that, you didn't even deserve it." She tried to blink away the tears but a few spilled. "I don't even know if you did anything with her. I understand you have friends and she's obviously one of them." That made me feel kinda bad because I did kiss Lauren. "I'm sorry Aubrey." I brought my hand to her face and wiped her tears before pulling her closer. Her head laid on my chest as I brushed my fingers through her hair.

"I'm sorry for not telling you." She didn't say anything, just buried her head deeper into my chest. "Jordan just don't get mad at yourself, if anything get mad at me, just don't beat me up." I heard her laugh a little and she looked up and smiled at me.

"I love you Aubrey." I leaned down and kissed her.

"I love you too baby girl." I kissed her one more time before she buried her head into my neck.

***

I'm thinking about ending the book at like chapter 50. It might be a couple chapters longer than that. There might be a squeal, if you guys want. I tried to make this chapter longer than normal though.

Hope you like the new cover!

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna