Chapter 35

~Aubrey's POV~

"Jordan where the hell have you been?" I asked her. 

I really didn't think it was possible, but Jordan somehow managed to distance herself from me even more. She left the house and tried to stay away from us for as long as she could. She usually came back at a reasonable time, but tonight was different. Tonight Jordan hadn't come home and I was scared to death. 

"I was having some fun." She shrugged. I looked at her again, and noticed her eyes were red and she was slurring her words.

"What?" I asked. She walked past me and into the kitchen.

"I was having some fun, you should try it sometime." She laughed at herself. I rolled my eyes, I knew this girl had gone out and probably popped some pills, smoked some weed and drank. She opened a cabinet and reached for the liquor.

 "Jordan, you're not drinking anymore." I took the bottle from her.

"Damn Aubrey, just have some fun." She giggled and reached for the liquor. I pulled it back so she couldn't get it. Once she realized I wasn't playing she grew serious."Just let me have it, you don't control me."

"Jordan, you're already fucked up." I told her. 

"I hate you, all I wanna do is loosen up. You're being a bitch." She crossed her arms.

"You can't even take care of our son." I yelled.

"Has it occurred to you I don't wanna?" Huh? I wanna do cool fun things, not take care of a baby." She screamed. "I don't even care anymore. I wanna be alone." I stared for a moment, shocked about what she had said. I passed her the bottle and walked out of the kitchen.

At this point I knew what I needed to do. Jordan was becoming too much for me to handle and I knew she needed to be away from Aubrey. I walked into our room and grabbed a bag. Before I started packing I called Ryan.

"Hello?" He sounded as if he'd been sleeping.

"Hey Ryan, I need to talk." I scratched my neck. 

"Aubrey, is this important cause I'm with Shay and we're sleepi-" I cut him off.

"I'm going back to Toronto, for a while." I told him. I heard a pause on the other end.

"What?" 

"I'm moving back to Toronto, with Aubrey" I said.

"What about Jordan?" He asked.

"Are you coming?" I ignored his question.

"Ye-Yeah." I heard him shift.

"Okay call the rest of the crew and see who's coming, and get the plane ready. I'll explain everything once I get there." We said our goodbyes and he quickly hung up. I sighed before getting up. I started packing a bag for myself, only packing essentials. When I was done I walked into Aubrey's room with a small bag and started putting clothes in, trying not to wake him.

Once I finished everything I brought Aubrey's carrier to his room and slipped him in, not waking him. I walked down to the kitchen and set Aubrey down, while I put the bags in the car. I glanced at Jordan, who was staring off into space with the empty bottle of liquor in front of her. At this point I wasn't sure what to do with Jordan, I really didn't want to leave her but she needed some time. I came back inside with the bags and Jordan stood up, she stumbled a little. 

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Toronto." I said bluntly.

"Why?" I stared for a moment, did she really not know why I was leaving? 

"Jordan, I need you to get some help." I told her. 

"There's nothing wrong with me though." She had tears in her eyes now.

"I really don't wanna leave but you need some time." I rubbed  my hands over my face. "I'll still talk to you, where still together but we need space. You can see Aubrey whenever you want." I walked over to Aubrey and picked the carrier up.

"Do you love him more?" I paused for a moment. 

"Jordan, I'm in love with you, I love Aubrey." I said. "I love you guys the same, except in different ways."

"No you always take care of him. You give your 100 to him and try your hardest." She had tears running down her cheeks.

"He's a baby, he needs someone." I explained. She didn't say anything. "I'll call you everyday I'm in Toronto. If you need anything call me, okay?" I walked over and hugged her. As I pulled away I kissed her cheek. She had the same blank expression on her face. "I love you Jordan." 

"I love you too." I was surprised she'd said it back. I walked out of the house and put Aubrey in the car. I was gonna have tons of explaining to do when I met the crew.

~~~

"Are you gonna explain why where going back to Toronto, without Jordan?" OB asked.

I sighed and sat back a little. The plane just took off. The whole crew agreed to come back with me, they hadn't really pushed me to answer questions right then. When we got to Toronto I had an apartment set up for me and Aubrey and got the rest of the crew rooms in the same building.

"Dude, he'll tell us when he's ready." Chubbs hit his arms.

"I just wanted to know, jeez." OB crossed his arms.

"I needed space from Jordan." I sighed. "She's acting weird. She's not been happy at all and has been doing so stupid things. I think she's kinda jealous  of Aubrey." The plane grew quiet, while everyone took in information.

"Was it the smartest idea to leave her alone though?" Ryan asked. "I mean she might need your help in order to get help."

"I think she needs to be alone to help realize what she wants and needs. She needs to figure out she needs help." I told them.

"But she's not herself." Mark spoke up. "She could harm herself or others when she's like this."

"I don't think it's that bad." I thought over it. "I mean Jordan would never do something like that." No one said anything.

Jordan would never do anything to intentionally harm herself or someone else, I was sure of that. But then again I had no idea who I was dealing with here, this wasn't the Jordan I knew.

***

What do you think will happen?

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @kingOfOctober

~Keyanna