Chapter 19

~Jordan's POV~

*3 Weeks Later*

I had come to terms with the fact that I was having a baby.

It had been 3 weeks since I found out and 2 weeks ago it was confirmed. I had only told Jermaine, Nicole and Jay. They were the only people that needed to know, well besides Aubrey. I hadn't told him yet, I was waiting till we were over in England tommorw. Yes, I was still going on tour over there. Jay said 'it would get me more fans', whatever.

"Jordan the jet will be there at 3 a.m." Ryan told me. "Be there, we can't be late."

"Okay I get it Ryan." I smiled. " Jermaine will probably be here to get me anyway."

"Fine Jor, I'll see you tonight" He told me.

"Bye Ry." I hung up the phone and looked at the clock, it said 11 p.m. Shit, I still had some packing to do. I got up and started packing.

~~~

I was closing my last suit case.

"Got enough shit?"

"Shit Jermaine." I said. "Damn people do this thing called knocking now. You should try it."

"Well you did give me a key." He smiled.

"I shouldn't have done that." I rolled my eyes. "And it's not even that much, it's like 3 suitcases."

"Whatever lets just go." He grabbed two of my bags and I grabbed the other along with my purse.

We loaded all of the bags into the car then got in.

"So you gonna tell Aubrey?" He asked.

"Well duh." I said.

"I meant when will you tell him?" He told me.

"I don't know, maybe the first day." I wasn't looking forward to this at all. What if he got mad? What if he didn't even want it?

"I think you should tell him ASAP." He said.

"Did you just say ASAP?" I laughed. "You're so lame."

"Whatever." He turned on the radio.

The rest of the ride was silent and Jordan was left to her thoughts.

~~~

I walked onto the runway.

My stomach was doing flips. Shit, I wasn't ready to see him. I knew for a fact that I wasn't over him. I was also nervous cause soon he would find out about the baby.

"Jordan chill. You're shaking." J told me.

"Well damn. I have to see my ex, that probably hates me, and spend a whole month with him." I said as I reached the steps. I let Jermaine walk in front of me, he walked the couple steps until he walk onto the plane. I followed and as soon as I stepped on that jet, I regretted it. Everyone in the crew turned their heads and glared at me. The only person that didn't stare was Ryan, he gave me a smile. I pushed past J and rushed and jumped in the seat next to Ryan. I needed to escape their stares. Jermaine met everyone and dapped them up then came and sat across from me and Ryan.

"Hey man." He reached his hand out. "Jermaine."

"Ryan" He said. I relaxed a little and looked out of the window.

"Okay folks we're about to take off so please fasten your seatbelts." I heard the pilot say. I reached over and buckled my seatbelt and everyone else did the same. "We are in for an 8 hour flight." He announced once we where in the air. After about 5 minutes we all took our seatbelts off and moved around. I grabbed my laptop and head phones from my bag. As I did so I felt eyes on me. I turned and looked him in the eyes.

He held eye contact with me, it seemed like he wanted me to walk over. I looked down to find my headphones and when I looked up he was still staring. I set my things in my seat and walked over. He was sitting with Spoons, who was reading a book. He looked up when I walked over and gave me a fake smile.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Jordan." Spoons said. "I'm gonna get a drink." He made up an excuse to walk away. Once he was up I sat across from Aubrey.

"So why are you staring at me?" I asked.

"You were staring at me." He shot back. I rolled my eyes, I wasn't in the mood for this.

"Aubrey stop, we're not 5." I spoke with attitude laced in my voice.

"Jordan it's obvious we're not going to get along on this tour. So lets just ignore each other." He told me.

"Whatever, is that why you wanted me over here?" I asked.

"I didn't want you over here." He raised his eyebrow.

"The way you were staring, you looked like you wanted something."

"You're so full of yourself."

"Whatever." I got up and as soon as I stood I was running to the bathroom. I bent over the toilet and threw up. One reason for this was  being in the air and the other was me carrying this baby, but that usually happened in the morning. I felt someone grabbed my hair and hold it back, I assumed it was Jermaine. Once I was done I turned around and found Aubrey staring at me with my hair in his hands.

"Thanks." I got up and washed my mouth out. I finished then pushed past Aubrey to go back to my seat.

He was giving me mixed signals. One minute he hates me, the next he's holding my hair back as I threw up.

God, this was going to be a long tour.

***

Okay well just a filler chapter.

Comment and Vote.

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna