Chapter 5

~Drake's POV~

*2 weeks Later*

"I love you big head" Jordan laughed when she said that to Jermaine. "Bye"

She hung up her phone and threw it on the bed. We were sitting on my bed on the tour bus, just hanging out. She turned toward the TV and we continued watching the show that we did last night. We were basically going over footage from shows.

"Oh my God, Aubrey this is so boring" She groaned. "Why are we even doing this?"

"Cause if we messed up on something we know not to do it again" I chuckled at her.

"Whatever" She got up and cawled next to me in the bed. " Aubs, How many girls have you dated?"

That question caught me off gaurd. Jordan and I had a flirty relationship, and I really wanted something with her, an actual relationship. I knew my chances were slim because over these couple weeks I've learned she doesn't trust guys. 

"Um... well probably.." I thought hard.

"If you have to think that hard, you're a man whore" We both burst out laughing.

"True, true but how many guys have you been with" I asked.

"Um.. four I think" She reasponded.  

"That's it?"

"Yeah, I have been focusing on my career for now" She said. She crawled closer to me and whispered a question in my ear, so that I could barely hear. "Do you like me Aubrey?"

I turned to her and looked her in the eye. I cupped her face, I paused for a second before I pulled her  lips to mine. My lips landed on hers, everytime I kissed this girl I felt something go through my body, something I've never felt.

She opened her mouth to allow my tounge to invade it and put her hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss more. We pulled away for a second to get air.

"I'm guessing that's a yes?" She questioned.

"Of course" I pulled her back into the kiss, and reached down to remove her shirt and she did the same to me.  

She crawled on top of me and rubbed up and down my chest. I broke the kiss and started sucking her neck. As I did this I reached down and pulled off her pants, she was now left in her black bra and thong.

I then turned her over so I was over her and she took off my pants, leaving me in just my boxers. I made my way back to her mouth for a more aggersive kiss. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra and threw it across the room. 

I slowly kissed my way down to her breasts and took one in my mouth. She moaned my name as I did so. I ran my tounge in circles and she arched her back up in pleasure. As I switched to the other one she reached down and rubbed my hard through my boxers, making me moan. I reached down and started massaging her through her thong.  

"Um.. baby you're so wet" I said in her ear. She maoned as I said this. "You want more?"

She didn't answer, she was caught up in the pleasure. 

"Answer me" I smacked her ass hard.

" Fuck" She said as I smacked her. "Yes" 

"Yes what?"

"Yes Papi" She moaned.

I slowley removed my boxers and her thong. As I slid into her she moaned.

"Fuck Jordan you're tight" I groaned. 

I slowley picked up my pace and leaned kissed her again. I usaully wouln't kiss girls as I fucked, but Jordan was different. She wasn't like the rest of these loose bitches. 

"Aubrey" She dragged out my name. "Fuck"

That's another thing that was different; she called me by my first name. 

I flipped her over, so her ass was in the air. I pushed back inside of her and picked up my pace again. She was trying to keep her moans down, but was failing. I was sure the whole crew could hear us in the front of the bus, but I didn't give a fuck.

I felt my climax building up and I knew Jordan was about to cum too. As soon as I thought that Jordan yelled out.

"Shit Aubrey, I'm about to cum" She was gripping the sheets. 

A couple seconds later I felt her tighten around me, she was shaking and moaning from the pleasure of her orgasim. That sent me over the edge, I realeased inside of her. When our climaxes were over she fell on the bed and turned around, so she was on her back. I leaned down and kissed her pasionatly. When she pulled away I layed on her stomach. 

This girl was really amazing.

~Jordan's POV~

I woke up later that day with Aubrey not on my stomach anymore. I knew he was with the crew in the front of the bus.

I slowely got up from the bed.

"Fuck" I could barely walk. It's a good thing I did'nt have to preform tonight or tommorow. I limped around the room looking for my clothes. I found everything and put them on. I looked  in the mirror Aubs had in the room and noticed my hair was a mess. I ran my fingers through it trying to fix it. 

When I was done I walked to the front of the bus where everyone was. When I opened the door everyone turned. 

"Jordan!" OB said. "You guys finally fucked?"

We all laughed at OB's comment. I wasn't shocked the crew knew, becasuse well I was loud. I also wasn't surprised OB said something.

"Yeah" I said nonchalantly.

"So girl was it good?" OB said in a high pitched girl voice. I laughed so hard, OB was the funniest out of everyone. 

"Omg girl it was super good" I said in the same high pitched voice OB used. I glanced at Aubrey who was laughing at the whole thing. 

"But really it's about time you guys got it in" Ryan said. "It's been what, three weeks of ya'll looking like you wanna rip each others clothes off?"

I blushed hard. I really do like Drake's crew, they're the type of people that you wanna be friends with after all this tour shit. after the laughed died down, Aubrey walked over to me.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked.

I nodded. He grabbed my hand and lead me back to his room. 

"So um.." He hesitated. "Are you on birth control or something?"

"Of course" I yelled. Thinking about it now we weren't safe at all becasue he didn't use a condom.

"Thank God" He sighed in relief. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"How about a round two" I said. He smirked and leaned down to kiss me.

This would be and interesting tour.

***

Well.... um hope you guys liked. I am thinking of doing another story on here, would you guys like that? Comment and vote please.

Follow my Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna