Chapter 49

~Jordan's POV~

 "Hey little man." I kissed his cheek and started strapping him in his seat.

I was still pissed at Aubrey for that girl, but I got over it. Aubrey was smart enough not to do anything, or at least that's what I thought. I knew Aubrey and if he cheated I would know. I just got angry because that bitch was around my man and kid without me knowing.

Today I decided to go to the studio with 40 and get my singing career back on track. The baby and emotional stuff threw me off a bit and I haven't been there in awhile, it felt good. Like Aubrey, I prefer to express my feelings through music.

Aubrey said he went to the doctor, which I don't know why, he wasn't sick. I had to find something to do with Aubrey, so Sandi took him. 

About ten minutes into the twenty minute drive home, Aubrey texted me.

-Aubrey-

Where are you?

I texted him that I was on the way home. He was probably expecting me to be home by now because Aubrey needed a nap at this time. I looked in the mirror to see him sleeping in his car seat. I smiled and looked back on the road. I really did like having a baby, he was amazing. He made me smile when no one else could and I just loved him to death. Once I got home I carefully got the car seat from the car and walked it inside. 

"Jordan?" Aubrey yelled.

"Aubrey shh, he's sleeping." I whispered. Aubrey came from around the corner. He was wearing some sweats and a hoodie.

"My bad baby." He walked over and kissed my cheek while taking the seat into the living room. He set it on the table and carefully picked the baby up. "I'll take him up stairs." I nodded and sat down on the couch. I heard him come down the steps a few moments later, he walked to the living room and sat beside me. I laid my head on his lap and looked up at him. He started playing with my hair.

"You okay?" He looked like he was thinking hard. 

"Jordan I want you to meet Lauren." I really had no idea who he was talking about. "The girl from last night." I sat up and looked at him.

"Why do you want me to meet her? Aubrey I don't like her, why would you want me to met her?" He sighed.

"Jordan, please."  He mumbled. "She's an awesome person and she's nice. I think you'd like her." He reached over and moved a strand of hair out of my face. "For me."

"Remember before we had Aubrey and I told you to stop bringing trouble into our relationship? You're doing it again." He ran his hands over his face and got up. He walked into the kitchen and I followed. When I got there he was reaching into the liquor cabinet. "No no no, you're not gonna sit here and drink when I'm talking to you. You should've learned that drinking away your problems leads to no good."

"Jordan calm down, I've had a rough day." He said. "I just need a little something." He pulled out a bottle of wine and a glass and poured himself some. "Do you want some?" 

"No." The room filled with silence for a few moments.

"You know, I went to a therapist today." He took a sip of wine. "She didn't really see Lauren as a problem, you're the only person that does. Jordan, you need to trust me more, that's what we need. You're too paranoid about our relationship. I'm not gonna leave you." He was right, I didn't trust him as much as I should.

"You're right." I looked up at him.

"Give her a chance." 

"Okay." I looked back down at the floor. I heard him set the wine glass down and walked over. He wrapped me in his arms and squeezed me.

"Thank you." He kissed my forehead. "I love you." 

"I love you too." He leaned down and kissed me. As his tongue slid into my mouth, the baby started crying. I pulled away. "I'm gonna go get him."

"Can't he wait like five  seconds?" Aubrey said leaning down to kiss me again. I put my hand near my face to block his kiss.

"Aubrey no." I laughed. He pecked my lips one more time before releasing  me. I ran upstairs and picked Aubrey up. I kissed his forehead and propped him up on my hip before waling back downstairs. I walked into the living room where Aubrey was, with another glass of wine. Once he saw Aubrey he instantly went crazy. I sat down and he crawled over to Aubrey's lap.

"Hey little man." He wrapped his small arms around Aubrey's neck. I smiled at them, I loved how good Aubrey was with him. "How about we get you some milk." He got up with Aubs still in his arms and walked into the kitchen. When he came back out he sat back where he was a started feeding Aubrey. "I love you so much." He whispered, then looked at me. "What are you staring at?" He smiled.

"My two favorite men." 

"Sorry Aubs, you're after me." He whispered. I kicked him and rolled my eyes. "What, it's true. Sorry little man."

"Don't listen to him Aubrey, you're my favorite." I said.

"Thanks." 

"Remind me why we named this baby after you." He laughed. 

"I love this." 

"What?" I asked.

"This. Sitting here with you and him." He smiled. He sat Aubrey up since he was done with his bottle. 

"Who would've thought we had a chance." I ran my fingers through my hair. 

"I couldn't ask for anything more." He tickled Aubrey, making him laugh.

"Me either." 

***

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna