Chapter 7

~Drake' POV~

This was just great.

We had just gotten to the hotel and Jordan was passed out on my bed. We had found out that she had broken her foot and to make things worst the media knew everything. It had gotten out that she was sipping lean at the show and now everyone thought she was addicted or some shit. I also knew when she woke up she wouldn't remember this shit. 

I sighed and sat at the edge of the bed and put my head in my hands. This would not only effect her but the tour too. The doctor wrapped her foot up in a splint and might put her in a cast at the end of the tour.

I got up, today had been a long day. I walked to the bathroom and removed my clothes. I jumped in the shower and turned the hot water all the way up so it was burning my skin. The only good thing that came out of this whole day was that I was dating the girl I had wanted for 4 weeks. 

I heard the door open in the middle of my shower and looked out of the glass door. Jordan came limping in looking confused. She looked at me and walked over to the shower taking off her clothes and foot brace and got in. She wrapped her arms around me and layed her head on my chest, letting the hot water soak her body. 

"What happened?" She looked up at me. I could tell she was still a little high but she was way better compared to before.  I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Well baby you got some shit from OB and drank it." I told her "Then on the way out of the concert you broke your foot."

"Shit, did people see?" She asked as she put her face back into my chest. 

"Yeah" She chuckled a little, that threw me off gaurd.

"Of course I would." She looked up at me and smiled. "What about my foot, cause it hurts like hell."

"You broke it and the put you in a brace and if it heals good you won't need a cast. But if you hurt it more they have to cast it at the end of tour. Thank God." I said reileved.

"What do you mean thank god?" 

"Well if it was broken it would have messed up the tour." 

"That's really what you're worried about?" She looked mad. "Not that you should worry about your girlfriend or anythng, just a srupid tour."

She started to limp out of the shower but I grabbed her.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I was some what irritated by her sudden mood change.

"You are worried about a stupid tour more than your girlfriend." She yanked her arm away and exited the shower. She grabbed a towel and left the bathroom. 

I sat there, trying to figure out what had just happened. I gave her some time to cool off then got out the shower 5 minutes later. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it loosely around my hips. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at her. 

She was sitting on the bed trying to figure out her brace. She had on a sports bra and boy shorts. 

"Need help?" I asked.

"No" She said with an attitude. I could see she was struggling. I walked over and pulled her foot close to my chest. 

"So what just happened?" I asked as she handed me the brace. She crossed her arms.

"You basically said this tour was more important than if I was okay." She said. I finished tying the string on the brace and lightly put her foot down then walked to get some fresh boxers.

"No I didn't" I pulled on the boxers and turned around. "I said that it was good you were okay and that it wouldn't effect the tour."

"Whatever." I walked over and pulled her in my lap. I pulled her face up so she was looking at me.

"No not whatever. I really care about you and this tour isn't more important than you." I kissed her forehead. "I like you a lot even though we have only been dating for a day."

"I'm sorry, I was just a little confused and mad about this whole thing." I smiled and kissed her. "Okay but really how did I fall?" She laughed.

"I really don't know." I chuckled. "You ready to go to bed though?"

"Yeah." She crawled into bed and I followed. I pulled the covers over our bodies as she layed her head on my chest. "Goodnight"

"Goodnight baby" I whispered as she drifted off to sleep.

At that moment, I wasn't sure what triggered it, but I knew she was different. Maybe even the one for me.

***

Okay sorry for this boring chapter. I was kinda a filler, the end was important though. 

Vote and Comment.

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna