Chapter 25

~Jordan's POV~

I gripped onto Jermaine's arm tighter as we reached the suit.

I didn't want to be alone with Aubrey, at least not at this moment. Aubrey hadn't said a word since we left. His eyes weren't that same shade of brown but every time he looked at me I could see his anger. I hadn't ever see him like this, before I was sure Aubrey would never hit me but at this moment I needed to keep my distance.

"Jordan, do you wanna come to my room and hang out?" Jermaine whispered. I was pretty sure Aubrey was also mad about Jermaine so I knew that wasn't a good idea.

"I uh, I think I'll just go lay down in my room." I told him.

"You sure." Jermaine could always read me like a book, and he knew right now I was little scared. I nodded to reassure him. "If you need anything call me."

"Okay." I let go of his arm and walked into the suit. I looked around for Aubrey, who had entered a few moments before. I slowly made my way to our room and sat down. As I took shoes off, I looked at the bathroom and noticed the light was on. Once I laid back on the bed Aubrey opened the door and entered the room, he looked like he was about to go out.

"Are you going somewhere?" I whispered.

"Yeah." He mumbled.

"Where?" I asked.

"Somewhere." I rolled my eyes.

"Aubrey, just tell me where you're going." I tried to stay calm. He ignored me and put on his chain. "Aubrey answer my fucking question."

"You really wanna know?" He raised his voice. "I'm getting away from you." I had to admit that hurt a little but I covered it and stood up.

"Why are you so mad?" I asked. "I mean I'm not the one flirting and dancing with other people. You're the one that's guilty here."

"Jordan just leave me the fuck alone." He turned to me and I could see how angry he was.

"No Aubrey, I just wanna know why you're so mad." I yelled. "I didn't do anything, and why can't you just stay here?"

"I need to leave to have space from you. You won't leave me alone and you're acting like a bitch." He paused, thinking about what he just said. He looked at me and saw tears in my eyes. "Jordan, I'm sorry." I started to walk out of the room when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Jordan, I didn't mean to say that."

"Aubrey I'm not even mad that you called me a bitch." I backed up a little. "I'm tired of hearing those words. You always say sorry."

"You're mad I say sorry all the time?" He asked.

"No, I'm mad that you have to say it so much." I yelled. "You mess up so fucking much."

"Oh and you don't" He raised his voice again.

"Not as much as you." He back me up to the wall.

"Jordan, you realize your probably the weirdest, craziest, annoying girls I've ever met." He paused. "But that's why I love you. Jor, you just gotta bear with me sometimes, I fuck up a lot." I stared up at him, his hand came over and brushed my tears away. "You don't understand, I'm trying. Of course I make stupid decisions and don't do many things right but I promise I'm trying."

I leaned over and buried my head in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and ran his fingers through my hair. I brought my face up so I was looking his in the eye. "I'm gonna try harder, if that's possible." He told me. "I'll try for you and him." He brought his hand to my stomach. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I brought his face down, so our lips were almost touching. I closed the small gap and our tongues wrestled. This was my way of telling him I understood.

Aubrey picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me over to the bed and laid me down. He removed my shirt and brought our lips back together. His hands roamed my body, I reached over a grabbed the end of his shirt before pulling it over is head. His lips made it to my neck and he started sucking on it, as my hands took his belt off and unbuttoned his jeans. I pulled them down and he step out of them. He pushed he on my back and pulled my pants off.

Aubrey hovered over me, I stared up at him waiting for his next move. He moved his hand and started rubbing my clit. He smiled a little at how wet I was, he watched my face as he pleasured me. I grabbed his arm, digging my nails into his skin. I felt his finger enter me, I gasped as he went in and out of me. "Fuck Aubrey, stop teasing." I moaned.

"Beg me." He took his finger out of me and licked it. "What do you want me to do?" He leaned over so he was in my ear. I could feel myself getting wetter, he kissed my shoulder.

"I want you to fuck me papi." He loved that papi shit. Aubrey removed my thong and his boxers and slid into me. I dug my nails into his back as he picked up his pace. My moans echoed throughout the room.

"You know I love you right." He asked, not stopping.

"Yes." My eyes were closed as I moaned. He kissed my neck before he spoke again.

"Open your eyes." He ordered. My eyes snapped open, he looked right into my eyes. "You know I'd never cheat on you, right?" He was still pumping in and out of me, I didn't answer his question right away. He slapped my thigh.

"Yes, yes." I quickly said. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him off of me. I climbed on him and put him back in me. He threw his head back as I set my pace. My hips grinded against him, riding him perfectly.

"Damn baby." He groaned. I felt myself getting close and started moaning louder. He grabbed my hips, and stopped me from moving. He quickly trusted up, going deep. My orgasm hit me hard as he kept going in and out. I threw my head back from the pleasure shooting through my body and I felt him fill me. Once my orgasm passed I feel into his chest. The sounds of our heavy breathing filled the room.

"Aubrey, I love you." I said as, he brought our lips together.

***

Well that's it, tell me what you think.

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna