one.

hi! sorry this about how terrible this book is. I wrote it years ago. hope you enjoy anyways <3

trigger warnings: mentions of parental abuse and swearing.

Third Person POV

Seans dad came home, angry, already drinking the alcohol straight out the cupboard. He sat on a red couch, in the living room, slurping the vodka in his hand.

Sean tried to be careful, helping his mum with the dinner, staying out of his dads way. As soon as the dinner was done his mother said,"Sean, give this to your father, please". Sean nodded slowly, his hands shaking as he got closer to his dad. As he walked across the living room his hands began shaking, more and more out of control the closer he got. Suddenly his dad growled, impatiently, "What's taking you so long!".

In sheer shock and terror, Sean dropped the plate on the floor, his hands still shaking uncontrollably.

The dinner smashed to the floor, shards of the plate it was sat upon flying due to Sean jumping with terror. His dad filled with rage. He stood up, walking slowly toward the small boy, who was kneeling on the floor, tears in his eyes as he rushed to clean the floor up. He swallowed hard as his father towered over him.

"Tell me what the fuck you think you're doing, pissing around with my food!", he yelled, in rage, as he slammed Sean against the wall. His mother ran to the room, she was just helpless, not knowing what on earth to so.

He kicked Sean until he was in a ball on the ground. "Please... stop", He whimpered, quietly, begging his dad for mercy. "tell me why my dinner is on the floor then", He growled, leaning down and pulling jacks head up by his hair.

"It-I- it was an accident... i'm sorry", he sobbed, whispering a reply "pick my fucking food up, i'm eating you're dinner tonight". He left the room and Sean groaned, in pain as he attempted to pick himself up.

🌺

(trigger warning: mentions of self harm and verbal abuse. stay safe)

Sean unpacked boxes for most of the night, up until midnight, still shaking but trying to distract himself. He needed to calm down. He rolled up his sleeve, slowly, thinking about every word his farther calls him," stupid, careless, idiotic, worthless, useless". Before he even fished with all of the words, 4 cuts appeared down his wrist. He began to weep again, still cutting more red lines across his arm.

sorry about how short it was ❤ please don't hurt yourself like this, i don't want you to ruin your pretty skin xx

did you eat enough today? ☕🍁🍃