Chapter 11: Hurt feelings and More questions

Hey guys. I just wanted 2 say that I'm sorry if this is fucked up or crappy. Its just I rlly wanted to do some writing so I'm writing on meh phone for the first time, instead of meh laptop anyways, bai!

Jacks POV

I stood frozen in the hall way starring at the door. No one seemed to here it so the knocks were even louder the second time. Hammering on the door just like the thought of my dad hammering in my head, driving my mind crazy.

I watched as the door handle began to open, but all I could do was stare, frozen still.

I was so relieved to be greeted by a soft, young voice. I watched as someone walked through the door about Dan's age.

He had dark purple hair with a side fringe that lay over his right eye. He didn't see me at first as I was behind the door.

I heard him call,"Baby? I'm here!". It looks like Fans boyfriend, aw so cute I thought to myself before Dan came rushing down the stairs, running into his boyfreind's before they shared a small but sweet kiss.

Dan noticed me standing in the Hall and looked over to me before saying, "Oh, hi Jack, this is Tyler my boyfriend", that was when Tyler noticed me and put on big grin.

I waved before he laughed and said, " So, your Jack!", I nodded before he smiled at me and said, " well, nice to meet you!".

I smiled at him and said, "You to", then I chuckled to myself and said, " Dan won't shut up about you". Tyler laughed and glanced over at Dan who's face was as read as Marks hair. Oh his beautiful hair. "Aww, baby that's sweet", said Tyler as he planted a kiss onto Dan's cheek. Dan lit up and put his arm around Tyler.

Mark came down the stairs before high - fiving Tyler. " Nice prank", Mark laughed as he looked at Dan's face, now read and annoyed.

"Shut up Mark!", he practically shouted at him. " Aw, babe, its OK I think its so sweet that you cared so much!", he said as he giggled at Dan.

Me and Mark looked over at each other and we both thought they were actually quite a cute couple.

Dan leaned in to kiss him. It was long and passionate, lasting for a while. I laughed as Mark said smirking, "Get a fucking room!". Dan looked over to him and said sassily, " Umm... Did I tell you to get a room when you were making out with your boyfriend?". Mark sighed before Tyler said, "Oh yeah! Mark! Congrats on being gay! And having Jack, you guys are cute together!".

I blushed before Mark put his arm around me and kissed my forehead," thanks", he said plainly and we walked to the living room. Mark realised he left his phone in there and grabbed it, checking the time.

It was already 8:30am and we had to be at school by 9:00am. "C'mon guys, we have to go", he said before we walked out the door together. (Btw, Tyler and Dan r 13 like I said, so they are in year nine at Marks and Jacks school)

Dan and Tyler walked to school, hand in hand. It was cute how they didn't care what anyone else thought, even when a couple boys from our school on the other side of the road shot glares to them.

But they all knew Mark and as Mark gave them all a dirty look and punched his fist to his hand, they all backs away slightly. Me and Mark just talked on our way to school until we saw Marks friends, some were fine with me, but a couple looked like they were on Sam's " homophobic side" as they glared at me.

I just kept my head down, like always, cause im just a fuck up.

We got to the school. Only I was pretty uncomfortable because Marks friends followed us all the way there.

Luckily I spotted Mia and walked up to her happily. Mark followed. "Hey Jack, I'll see you at break ok?", he asked me. I was glad he cared about the fact that I might feel bad about it and said gratefully, " Yeah Mark, its ok".

He smiled and walked of with the jocks. Suddenly I was not very happy to see Mia. As she began going on about drama, "MARZIAS CRYING HER EYES OUT!", she exclaimed sadly.

I frowned before asking, " What happened? Take me to her!", she pulled my arm and took me to the hall, where Marzia was crying, surrounded by Dan, Phil. Calming her down. "Wheres Felix?", I asked Mia, confused. " Thats why she is crying", she told me.

I shot a sympathetic look at Marzia and me and Mia walked towards her, Dan and Phil.