Chapter 34 - Bad Fights and Good Hero's

Sorry for not updating in a couple of days.  The only reason is i was being a potato and needed to sleep XD Also i had to ride meh horse on Saturday.  It was great! I jumped him over a 4 foot jump and it was 1 foot wide so... Yay!!

Sean's POV

Joey was going to speak up but before he could, he was interrupted by the bell ringing for second period.  "Do you wanna' go to period two then?", I asked him, again.  "No.  Daniel's not in their, sorry, you can go if you want to", He told me, unsurely.  "Nah, its okay, Ill stay with you", I said as i smiled.

Daniel smiled back as we talked.  Finally changing the topic from my self harm and depression to jocks Daniel, Mark and something about the teachers that, to be honest, i wasn't really listening to.  After talking about Mark all i could think about was him.  His gorgeous chocolate brown eyes, the red hair that hung at the side of his face, just touching the corner of his eyes.  His muscular body.  Beautiful, i thought to myself.

I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts as i feel Joey shaking me, "Sean? T-the bell's gone", He told me quietly.  "Oh... Yeah, Sorry", I told him as we got off the bench and began walking over to the oak tree.  Where we saw everyone gathered.  "What the fuck happened in English? You didn't come to period two either!", Cry asked.

"Joey didn't want to go into a class without Daniel so we ditched the two lessons", I answered.  "Babe? Whats wrong?", Daniel asked as he got up and wrapped his arm around Joey.  I heard slight whispers come from Joey as he answered Daniel.  "Oh that bitch is gonna' fucking pay!", Daniel said angrily.  "What the fuck happened?", Mia asked.  "Joey? Did someone make fun of you?", Phil asked.  "Who the fuck was it?", Felix asked.  "Oh shit", Was all Dan could say.  

"That son of a bitch Sam!", Daniel said.  "Kick his ass Daniel!", Mia replied.  "C'mon guys follow me", Daniel said as we began walking to 'Sam's hangout'.  Joey looked pretty worried though.  "Baby don't worry", Daniel reassured as he kissed Joey head.  Joey nodding unsurely.  

We got to Sam and the other jocks that were with him, "Hey gaybo's! Look its dumbass", he said as he pointed at Joey, "And Marks fuckboy! Along with the rest of the gay bastards!", He laughed as he pointed at me, leaving all his friends snickering.  "Wheres your little Marky?", He asked me as i put my head down.  "C'mon, he has to always be by his boy toy", I looked down at the ground sadly before quietly correcting him, "Boyfriend", I told him.  

"What?", He spat back.  I said slightly louder, "Boy.  Friend".  "Ha ha. Yeah, right", He said sarcastically.  "Trust me, he's just horny and your desperate", He told me.  Suddenly Joey stepped closer to him.  "Were not here to fucking say untrue things to Jack!", Daniel told him angrily,  "Where here to talk about what the fuck you did to my fucking boyfriend!".  "Oh, look at Joey's wittle boyfwiend to the rescue", He said in a cute voice to make fun of him.

"Yeah, you got that fucking right, i am his boyfriend and im here to tell you how the fuck you should treat my boyfriend!", He told him angrily as Joey smiled at him lightly.  "And what the fuck makes you think i'm scared of you, gay boy?", He asked before Daniel suddenly slammed a punch onto his nose, causing say to back up from the impact.

"That is", Daniel answered.  "Oh, I see, you wanna' fucking fight!", Sam said angrily before Will punched Daniel in the stomach.  Sadly all we could do was stand back and watch as Daniel winced in pain, only to throw a punch right back at Will who fell on the floor.  Two other Jocks punched and kicked Daniel down.

Only.. Daniel want giving up.  He stood back up in pain as he kicked one of them down.  The other flung himself at Daniel and punched him down.  he fell on the ground in pain.  A flicker of sadness and slight anger flashed in Joey's eyes.  "B-baby?", Joey whispered quietly and sadly as he walked over to Daniel on the floor.  Hugging him as they lay there together.

Of course. Now there was a huge crowd around us outside.  Suddenly Sam walked over and pulled Joey off Daniel.  He threw Joey to the school wall as Joey cried in pain.  "Fuck off!", A familiar voice said as footsteps stomped towards us.  Sam backed up a little, this was the first time I had actually see him scared.

By now, Sam was against the wall with his friends and Daniel walked over to Joey, cuddling him as they sat against the wall.  I smiled as Mark walked through the crowd angrily, huffing.  Everyone made "ohhhh", noises as they watched Mark stomp in.  

When he entered the ring he gave me a peck on the cheek and turned to Sam.  "Now.. What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Doing!?", He shouted at Sam as he jumped back a little at Marks ragged voice.  He stayed silent.  "Okay, no answer, well.  We will just get straight to the beating i guess", He told them as he walked over to them angrily...

XD Hope u guys r okay with a tiny cliff hanger for now.  Ill be updating tomorrow or maybe later on, thanks for all the support

Shout out time!

Today's shout out goes to:

YTShadowWolf - for voting for all my chapters being so kind, complimenting the book and making me feel so much better!

Please check out their books.  One of them is septiplier! They sadly dont have many reads and deserve wayyyyyyyy More! Its a amazing book!  It called Broken.  Jack: He was broken and abused since he was very little, he has no hope.  Mark: Rich, living by himself and owned a bar, he had a successful youtube channel and was loved by millions

 Please check it out! Thank u all sooooo much!!

Stay alive and Stay happy