Chapter 64: Cleaning The Cuts

I'm writing this early for once!!.... In the middle of class.... Ffs me.

(Sean's POV)

"Th-thank you", I said, tears still running down both of out faces as we pulled away from the hug.  We looked into each others eyes as our noses were only centimeters apart.

"I-I love you Mark", I told him as I kept my eyes locked on his.  "I love you to Ja-Sean", he replied as he wiped my tears away and connected our lips for a soft, passionate kiss.  Full of love and no lust.

It was... Amazing. Our lips parted as our foreheads rested against each other "C'mon baby.  Let's get you cleaned up", he told me as he carefully rolled up my blood stained shirt sleeve.  I winced in pain as the dried blood peeled back from my skin.

"I'm sorry baby, did that hurt?", he asked in concern.  "N-no.  Its okay", I told him as he carried on, carefully rolling my sleeve up my arm.

Another tear slipped out of his watery eye and rolled down his pale face as he starred at the bloody scars across my arm.  "Pr-promise me you will never do this to yourself again", he said, his voice cracking.

"I-i.... I promise" I told him before he soaked a paper towel under the cold water of the tap and placed in on my arm.  Dabbing (I just fucking dabbed when I wrote that 😂 yeah in the middle of class... ) softly across my wrists and up my arm, as the blood was absorbed into a he wet tissue, disappearing from my arm.

After he was finished washing the blood from my arms he began to wipe sanitary wipes (idfk lol.  Those wipes that u use to clean cuts and sting a little) across my arm.  I yanked my arm away as they stung the deep cuts across my wrist and arm.  "Baby, its okay.  I need to clean the cuts", He told me softly.  I gave him my arm back as he grabbed my wrist gently and began wiping over my cuts, carefully.

After he was finally done he grabbed some bandages from the mirror cabinet.  He began wrapping the soft material around my arm.  "Thank you", I told him.  "Its okay baby.  You don't have to thank me, i just need you not to do this again, okay?".  I just nodded as he carried on.  

When he was done i took my shirt off as Mark handed me a fluffy grey jumper and i slipped it over my head.  Suddenly soft knocks were heard at the door and footsteps trotted down the stairs.  "Jack?", I head my mum call, "Are you here? Some friends are at the door for you".  I walked out of the bathroom quietly with Mark trailing behind me.

"Sorry mum, i didn't want to wake you when i came home last night", I told her as i met her at the door.  "Okay sweetie", She said as she walked into the living room and sat on the couch in her pyjama's.  As i peeked out the door i saw Cry, Felix, Daniel and Joey smiling at me and Mark.  "Hey guys, is Mel and Mia at Mel's house?", I asked them.  "Yeah, she decided to stay since they both have huge hangovers", Daniel replied.  "Mine fucking hurts to", Felix complained.  "Whatever ya pussy", I laughed. 

"You cant talk! You didn't drink last night", Felix replied.  "Yeah, now you see why", I told him.  "At least you bastards probably took some pills, mine is killing me", Mark replied behind me.  I turned around and kissed him on the forehead.

"Better?", I chuckled.  "No, but it helped", He laughed back.  "How come you went home anyway Jack?" Cry asked.  "I-uh... I just got bored sitting with a bunch of drunk people.  Mark... passed out so i just decided to go home, beside the couch ins't really comfy like my bed", I lied.  "Well, you wanna come to Starbucks with us or something?", Daniel asked.

"Yeah sure, i just need to change... so does Mark too, we'll be right back", I told them as we rushed into my room to find some clothes.  "Okay, we'll call a Uber", Daniel called before we ran off.

Yay! Update finally.  Im getting slightly better guys.  Well... hopefully i will soon.  I wrote a 6 page letter to my mum explaining my depression and asking if i might be able to get some help, like a councillor.  Imma give it to her on Monday, wish me look beans! <3

P.S im still in my classroom... free meh now!

Stay alive and Stay happy