Chapter 36: Bad Pasts and Forgiveness

Sean's POV

Today Mark sat with me and my friends by the oak tree, which he doesn't normally do.  I wonder why today.  He sat in our circle and ate his lunch as he sat between me and Felix.  Felix and him seemed to be fairly close, they looked like they might had been really good friends.

"So.  What about everyone's past? Before i came to school?", I asked as Dan and Phil swallowed.  "What do you mean?", Mia asked.  "Like, if you were all friends like this or if you had different friends, was Mark a jock his whole life?", I asked.

"Oh, yeah i wanna' know to", Daniel said as Joey nodded.  "Um. Well me and Felix were friends, and Mia", Mark told me.  "Really? Close?", I asked.  "Yeah, me and Felix are still pretty close to this day, huh, Fe?", Mark asked as Felix shoved him playfully.  "What about you and Mia?", Daniel asked.

"Well, We were the closet ever.  But.. Not much anymore", Mia said as she glanced over to Mark.  "Oh, why?", Daniel asked.  "Umm... I-I uh, go on Mia...", Mark told Mia as i looked at him, confused.  "Because Mark decided he wanted to be a jock so he ditched me and Felix", Mia said as she scowled at Mark.  

"Mia! You know that's not what happened, i didn't ditch you.  I made other friends but i still liked you the most.  Me and Felix are still close, you just didn't want to be. Its not my fault", Mark protested.

Mia sent a fierce glare over to Mark, "Yeah, and you know exactly why i fucking didn't talk to you", She told him angrily.  "Why?", I asked, a little worriedly.  "Cause he's a twat, that's why", Mia answered before she was interrupted by Mark, "Mia! How was i the twat?", I asked.

"Dan and Phil", she said plainly as she looked over to them, as they gulped.  "What?", Daniel asked as Mark scowled back at Mia, "I'm sorry", Mark growled as he death stared Mia.  "What the fuck happened?", Daniel asked.  

"M-Mark used to... p-punch, ki-kick, b-beat", Phil said as Dan gave him a side hug, wrapping his arms around his sides.  I looked at Mark with a shocked face as a tear slipped from Phil's eye. "Wh-what?", I asked in shock.  "Jack, I'm sorry, i'm not like that anymore.  Sorry i put you through so much Phil.. and Dan", Mark told them as he looked sorrowfully at them.

Dan just hugged Phil closer as i edged away from Mark, "Baby, really? Im sorry", He told me, i didn't listen though.  "C'mon, no one believes me?", He asked.  "Oh, i believe you but i saw it all Mark, how could you?", Mia asked.  "Just because Felix has forgiven you it doesn't mean anyone else will", She pointed out as she glanced around the circle.

"I-I forgive you, I be-believe you", Joey said, almost in a whisper.  "Really?", Mark asked.  "Why?", Daniel asked, "You hate bullies", He told Joey.  "Ye-yeah but iv'e never ha-had a bully ask fo-for fogive-ness, a-and iv'e never seen a j-jock g-give up all his fr-friends for his b-boyfriend before.  H-he sacrificed a-a lot, so w-why not for-forgive him?", Joey said sweetly but quietly.

This made me shift back over to Mark, resting my head on his shoulder.  "I forgive you Marky, Thank you", I told him as i looked up at him.  "No problem baby", He replied.  "I never really had much of a problem with you so i don't think i need to be mad or forgive since i don't care much about your past", Cry chuckled.  

"I forgive you", Daniel said as he smiled at Mark who returned it.  He got a sad glance from Dan and Phil and a scowl from Mia, "Although you have changed and your very sweet, just like old Mark, that's not gonna' win my forgiveness", Mia told Mark as she glanced over at Dan and Phil.

Mark just nodded slowly before putting his arms around both me and Felix.  "Well i still got these bastards", He chuckled as me and Felix laughed.

Sorry if its a little short but it just reflects on Marks past mainly and i rlly neeeeeeddddd sleep XD even if i have slept twice today.  Gawd im such a potato... im not kidding, i fell asleep, woke up and i was just so tired that i couldn't stay awake for over a minute.  So i fell asleep again and im stilllll sleepy   X0   >0<    anyways hope u enjoyed and tell me if you like all this shit about Mark and Dan and Phil please :3 (Its currently midnight lol) 

Stay alive and stay happy