Chapter 37: admitting the past and forgetting the past

Sean's POV

Finally school had finished, with the last two lessons boring as fuck.  Me and Mark walked back to his house, our hands intertwined with Dan and Tyler behind us, there ares wrapped around each other.

Me and Mark stumbled into the door and crashed onto the couch as Dan and Tyler ran upstairs together.  "So Mark, did you really beat up Dan and Phil?", I asked as he looked to the floor guiltily.  "Ugh, i knew Mia was gonna' bring that up", He sighed, "She has always hated me for it".  "What did you do to them Mark?", I asked him quietly.  

"I told you, beat them up...", He sighed, "... The worst".  "What do you mean the worst?", I asked.  "Well...  I had just become a jock and friends with all the popular people,  Mia and Felix and I still hung out, Felix was practically a Jock, he still plays football, he just didn't play in the last game plus the jocks have made fun of him a lot recently.  Anyways, I was just getting to that popular level and i had to prove i was pretty cool so when Dan and Phil came to school...".

He stopped and put his hand on his forehead, sighing as we sat close on the couch, "... I went straight for them.  They still hate me now, along with Mia.  Of course.  I didn't mean to be so mean.  Felix knew but he didn't know how bad it was, he was technically a jock as well but still a kind and caring one.  He still hung out with me and the other jocks.  He met Marzia since she is pretty popular and they are so alike, they are really cool but still consider feeling and are really kind.  So yeah, we were pretty popular and we are still close now... But i carried on beating up Dan and Phil, u until about 5 days or so before you came to school", He told me as my mouth hung open slightly.

"Whoa, that was long...", I told him he looked up apologetically, "Please don't hate me", He said sadly.  I wrapped my arm around him and scooted closer, "Mark, Its all over now, that's the past and i forgive you for anything you did, you still sounded kind.

He let out a chuckle, "I mean, to Felix and Mia but...", Then he sighed again, "I have gone from a little gamer nerd to the scariest jock in the school, i wasn't exactly what you would call 'nice' to be honest", He told me as i sighed.

"Whatever, you sound fucking awesome anyway plus you still stayed with Mia and Felix that whole way", I told him, "So does Felix still play football with you then?", I asked.  "Well, yeah.  He's still technically a jock to be honest.  I think he's beat up a couple people but only because they have made fun of some nice people or something.  Some jocks just don't like him because he is gay", He told me as i nodded.

"Well, cool.  I didn't know he was really a jock", I chuckled.  "Yeah, people found him kinda scary, he was just too kind to beat up any innocent people, but god could he kick ass", Mark told me as we both laughed.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.  "Ill get it", I told Mark as i opened the door.  "Sean!", They shouted as my eye's widened.  I slammed the door shut and slid down it, laying on the floor and breathing fast.  Mark ran to me from the living room, "What wrong Sean?", He asked worriedly before moving me to the living room and walking to the door....

DUN DUN DUN XD

I am just randomly writing things down to get to 666 words cause fuck it.  There is actually 666 st the end of my phone number.. explains a lot 0.0 Lol.

Stay alive and Stay happy

I got 666 words! Finally XD