Chapter 43: Small Bruises and New Hickeys

Marks POV

I carried Sean in my arms to the school nurse as he buried his head into my chest.  I kissed his bright green hair as we walked down the halls.  We got to the nurses door and i knocked on it lightly after putting Sean on his feet.  "Come in", She said before we walked through the door.

"What seems to be the problem?", She asked calmly as me and jack sat on some plastic chairs that propped up against the wall.  "Se-Jack got beaten up in form today, due to a substitute teacher not showing up to the classroom.  "May i ask who, Mark?", She asked me.  "Yeah there was Adam, um.... Dylan. I cant think of anyone else miss, you'll have to ask my form tutor", I told her as she nodded, scribbling her pen across her clipboard.

"Okay, well lets check you out Jack", She said before she walked over to Jack.  She began feeling for any pain and searching for the bruises.  She then cleaned any blood of him and cleaned up the dirt that was stomped on his shirt by someone foot.  "Okay well, do you feel bad Jack? Any limping or pain?", She asked after she finished cleaning him up.  "Um, a little, yeah", He told her.

"Do you need me to ring your parents?", She asked.  Suddenly Sean jumped up.  "Uh, n-no that's f-fine thank you.  I feel alright", He said quickly.  "Okay, well you will only need a ice pack for any sore area's on you, like that big bruise on your neck and any headaches.  I'll get some bandages for those cuts on your arms and you should be ready to go back to class", She told him as she gathered everything she needed and began bandaging Sean up. 

After 10 minutes she was done and me and Sean walked to period 1, since form had ended a little while ago, hand in hand.  Luckily we had music first period so i got to be with Sean.  

"Please sing for me Mark!", He begged as we sat in one of the practise rooms.  "Jack, no.  Sorry but...", I started.  "But what? Do i have to make you?", He said with a smirk on his face.  A smirk suddenly grew on my face as i lowered my voice, "You wouldn't dare", I told him in a deep voice.  "Oh, I would", He told me.

I was suddenly pushed against the wall of the small practise room as Jack mashed our lips together and forced his tongue into my mouth.  I moaned slightly in the kiss.  He began kissing down my neck and sucking harshly at my collar bone.  "Give up yet?", He asked as his lips parted from my neck.  "Never", I told told him, the smirk still on my face.  "Okay if that's how you wanna play", He told me, "Looks like ill have to take your shirt off in the middle of school", He shrugged.

"Baby, you wouldn't", I told him.  "Oh but daddy, i would", I blushed deeply as my erection appeared after he called me 'daddy'.  He yanked my shirt from me, causing the cool air to tinkle my body.  "Are you suuuuure you don't give up?", He asked, dragging the 'u'.  "Oh baby, i'm fucking sure i wont give up. Go ahead", I smirked, "Do your worst".  

He began kissing down my chest.  I was really struggling not to moan, i held back the moans and forced my face to look calm.  He looked up at me and saw that i wasn't breaking, he began kissing towards my right nipple, licking the tip of it.  I let out a moan so quiet it was a whisper.  

Yay! XD im writing a little bit of smut for u guys.... its only good if u like it thou.  If not, plz look away now xD and ik it sucks but tbh its meh 1st time writing smut xp

He saw that i still wasn't breaking very much and kissed down my body, until he got to my pants.  He stopped and stood back up, kissing me again.  Suddenly he slid his hand into my boxers and began palming my hard member.  I let out, "F-Fuck Baby", He moaned.  "What daddy? You want more?", He asked as i was close to reaching my climax.

I nodded quickly as i let out more moans.  Luckily the music room was sound proof.  "Well...", He began, "Tough!", He said with a smirk as he suddenly pulled his hands out of my boxers.  "What was that for", I moaned sadly at the loss of contact.  "I said i was gonna make you, that meant punishing you.  I cant let you enjoy it", He told me.

I pouted, "Aw, but baby!", I begged.  "Aw, but daddy!", He replied, chuckling.  "Anways.. The song?", He asked as i rolled my eyes and sat down on a chair ready to sing.

Hope ur okay with that terrible smut guyssss :p 

Shout out time!

Todays shout out goes to:

 amandipandi033 - this is for being so nice about my book and always supporting me whenver i update, they r normally the 1st person to vote on my book and comment rlly funny and nice comments! They have written 12 books and most of them r septiplier books! Plz go and check them out for meh and her :3 Thank u guys so much.

They have also given me a shout out in one of their books and we even talk to each other over Discord XD she's funny af and so r her frens.  Im also her senpaii but sometimes that shit... its gets a little crazy.  lets just say there is a knife named Bertil and uhhh.... well umm.... She um gets obsessive and i almost get stabbed with Bertil XD

So thank u so much! U rlly stop me being sad throughout the day and im so happy because of our ridiculous but hilarious texts XD

Bai Guys!

Stay Alive and Stay Happy