Chapter 58: Rushing For Prom

2 Weeks later

Marks POV

drove  back to my house, with my prom suit in the back of the car. Tonight was the night.  Luckily she said that dad wasn't home, we still haven't spoken to each other.  He probably hasn't forgiven me either, for being gay. Cunt.  When i finally got to the house my mum twisted the key in the lock as i ran up the stairs with my tux.  

She laughed as i rushed up the stairs, "Little fast aren't you", She giggled, "You still have two hours".  "I know mum but i want to look prefect for Jack", I called from my room.  I took the suit out of t black cover that was zipped over it.  I was wearing a black blazer with a red rose in it, a dark red tie, a red and black metal ring around my finger with some black tailored trousers and a bright white shit.

But i decided that i should have a shower as i hung my suit up.  I walked into the bathroom, stripped out of my clothes and turned the shower on.  I stepped in and began standing i the shower as the warm, relaxing water pelted onto my body.  I relaxed a little as i stood in the shower and began to rub shampoo in my red hair.  

Time skip - After the shower

After my shower i stepped out and grabbed the towel, drying myself off before i rapped the towel around my waist.  When i entered the room i stayed into towel as i began to rub my hair with another towel in my hand, drying it off.

By the time i was done it was 7:18pm and the prom started at eight.  I began to slip on my boxers before opening my wardrobe to reveal my prom suit.  I too the shirt first and slid it around me before buttoning each button up.  I took my trousers and slipped them over my legs, brushing them off a little, in case they had any dust or things on them.

I then reached for my blazer before taking it out and pulling it over my body before sliding the buttons into the holes that ran down the jacket.  I pulled my ring onto my finger before grabbing my red rose and attaching it to the blazer.

To be honest, i looked pretty fucking hot. "Damn", I muttered to myself with a small chuckle.  I hopped down the stairs and walked into the living room to be greeted by my mum.  Her mouth seemed to practically drop when she saw me.

"Oh my god! You look amazing Mark!", She said in astonishment.  "Aw, so i look bad all the time but now i'm good?", I joked.  "You know what i mean!", She laughed.  "Thanks mum", I told her as i pulled her in for a hug.  She hugged back and kissed me on the check when i stepped out of the hug.  What time is it?", I asked her.  "um, 7:48", She said as she checked the watch around her wrist.  "Okay, thanks i told her as i took a seat on the couch, waiting for Sean to arrive.

Time Skip - Sean comes to Mark

I jumped of the couch as i heard 3 light knocks at the door.  I opened it and my heart almost stopped at what i saw.  He looked amazing, pretty, adorable, cute, hot, gorgeous and every other attractive word all at the same time! God he's perfect, I thought to myself.  He was wearing a black blazer and trousers with a green bow tie, with a purple flower crown.  It was... Perfect.  He looked as amazed at me when he saw me.

"Sean... You look, fucking amazing", I told him as i pulled him in for a hug.  "I could say the same thing to you", He said in awe before pecking my lips.  "Hello Mrs. Mcloughlin", I waved as i saw Jack's mum standing behind him.  "Hello Mark, you look handsome", She smiled as i thanked her.

"Smile!", My mum said as she grabbed a camera.  We did silly and cute poses as she took photo's.  "Well, you better go, don't want to be late she said.  We said our goodbye's to our mums and headed to the limo that Jack had arrived in.  As we entered we were also met with Felix, Cry, Mia and Melanie.

I definitely knew her at the record store.  We normally talked when i saw here in there, she always looked a little strange to me with her hair half died one colour and half black, it would change sometimes like from white, to pink, to purple.  But i still found it very cool and it was great how she was okay to walk around with the sense of style she has, she even has her eyebrows blue, i kinda like it.  

Her hair was dyed half pink, half black with a frilly pink dress that was the same pinky, peachy colour as her hair.  (To see what dress i'm talking about then look at the music video at the top, at 0:21 seconds) She wore a big pink bow as well with heart laced tights.  Mia looked great too, since she was more or a tom boy she wore a black blazer with a black bow tie and a rose in her blazer, with the same shade of pink as Melanie's hear.  

Felix and cry both wore black blazers with black trousers.  Cry wore a dark blue bow tie and Felix wore a dark blue tie.  They both also wore the same shade of blue rose.  Overall everyone looked fucking amazing.