Chapter 25: Soft kisses and Coming out

Hi guys! I had some great ideas for the school parts in the fanfic so... Even thou in most fanfics the interesting part is at the weekend I'm just gonna skip it.  Sorry :D... Its 1:35 HELP ME STOP!!

Sean's POV

I was woken up by the sound of Marks alarm beeping as we both woke up together and groaned, realising it was Monday.

"Morning beautiful", he said as he kissed the top of my head, causing me to blush.  I yawned before saying, "Morning Mark and nuzzling my head into his shirtless shoulder. 

"God, i hate school", Mark moaned before lifting himself out of bed.  "Well, at least we get to meet the new students that are coming on today", i told him but began laughing as he completely ignored what i said and answered, "I hattteeeee Monday's", he said as he sat on the edge of the bed.  "Erm, earth to Mark?", i chuckled.  "W-what?", he asked as i took him out of his daze.

I laughed again, ".... new students", I told him.  "Oh yeah, that'll be cool", he told me, "Im gonna' take a shower, be back in a few", i nodded as he walked out the room.  I walked over to my pile of clothes and picked out a green, long sleeves t-shirt, some denim skinny jeans, light blue sneakers and a green hooded jumper.

I heard footsteps walk up the hall as i walked out the door.  I was met with Dan, who didnt look very happy, "Whats up?", i asked him as he turned around to me.  "The sky", he answered as i laughed a little.  "Whats wrong?", i asked.  "What isnt?", he replied.  I rolled my eyes before replying, "Ok, good point but why. are. you. upset. right. now", i asked.  "Tylers not here, its monday, the weekends over, Bradley, i could go on", he told me.  I chuckled before replying, "No thanks.

"What brings you out of bed then?", i asked him.  "I kinda wanted a shower but ill just go get changed his Mark is in there", he told me before returning to his room.  I walked down the stairs and saw no one around.  I walked into the kitchen, slightly confused before i found a note on the kitchen table.  It said Hey Mark, me and your dad had to leave early today, make sure you and Dan get to school on time and there is some cereal in the cupboard for you ~ mum.  I searched through the cupboard above me and found some (Idk what to put... :T think of some cereal 4 meh lol) and poured it into a bowl.  After finding some milk in the fridge i added that to the cereal and sat at the table, munching on the food.  

Since there was no one to talk to around i began thinking and when i thought, my thoughts got deep.  I began thinking about my dad, then about how much i would cut.  What if he tried to find me? i thought to myself as anxiety filled me.  I didnt want to go back to him or be taken away from my... boyfriend.  Luckily Dan brought me out of my thoughts as he walked down the stairs, completely dressed.

"Hey Jack", he said before reading the note on the table, "Aww great.. cereal, that helps me out on a Monday morning without Tyler", he said sarcastically as u chuckled.  "Hey Dan, ill be right back, i left my bag upstairs", i told him before putting my used breakfast bowl in the kitchen sink.  I walked up the stairs and into Mark bedroom before blushing a bright red.  As i walked in there i saw Mark, drying his beautifully wet body off, in his boxers.  I knew i should had walked out, straight away.

Only... i couldn't.  Suddenly he turned around, his eyes meeting with mine as my face heated even more.   He didnt seem bothered at all as he looked at my mouth, wide open.  He just smirked.  "You like what you see?", he asked before slipping his black jeans on.  "Y-yeah", i replying, still taken aback by how gorgeous he looked.  His muscular arms and his abs. His.. wet body, water dripping from his hair onto his chest and shoulder. 

Oh God.

I felt something in my pants.  I looked down seeing my erection, clearly noticeable as it stuck out of my jeans.  Mark chuckled as he noticed, "Looks like you reallllyyy like what you see", he laughed as he flexed his arm.  I blushed brightly before grabbing my school bag and walking out the door.