Chapter 57: The Beauty Inside and Winning The Tickets

Sorry i havent updated in a couple of days guys.  I try to update everyday but i went through something bad and my mum was being a asshole again.  I felt so shitty and worthless and i just couldnt get in the mood to write. I self harmed and stayed in the dark in my room and didnt do much.  But im getting back on track and i hope u like this chapter :3

Marks POV

"Mark, you know that you cant fight a girl", She told me.  "You mean i cant fight you, cause your too much of a pussy.  Even if there was some sort of 'rule' to not hit a girl, since when do i follow rules?", I spat.  "Don't fucking beat me up because your a fag", She spat back.  "Shut the fuck up Amy!", I shouted.

"No Mark.  Why the fuck do you think i should let you in the prom?", She growled.  "Because im still a fucking human being! So is Phil, Dan, Felix, Cry, Jack and Mia!", I shouted.  "So what? There all losers.  We thought Felix was cool.  We thought you were cool.  You just suck dick", She said with a smirk.

"Love isn't a choice you fucktard! I didn't choose to be attracted to fucking guys! Nor didn't anyone else, Mia didn't purposely choose to be attracted to girls either!  Love is love, it doesn't matter who the fuck its with, as long as its strong fucking love, who cares!?", I yelled.  We had a lot of people with their heads turned, watching the scene.

Amy just huffed and rolled her eyes.  She snatched the money off me, ticked our names on the board and slammed the tickets on the table.  Amy isn't all that bad, well not when i went out with her.  She wasn't a slut at all, people say she is.  She liked to take it slow and she was nice.  She still is... I think.  Although she can be a bitch about things like gays and things like that but she doesn't like to cause a argument a lot.  If she is proven wrong then she just simply lets the other person win instead of debating even more.  

She also doesn't like people starring at her.  She doesn't like to cause a big scene in front of people, but she is desperate for me back so she does get flirty.  Some girls in our school are nice, even if they are popular.   Marzia is basically the queen bee of the school and shes one of the nicest people iv'e met.  There are some sluts that get a lot of attention but Marzia can over power them any day.  Its just sad that most of the popular jocks in the school have to be such asses.

I lipped a 'thanks' to Amy before walking off with everyone and giving them their prom tickets.  "God, i hate that bitch", Mia spoke.  "You know.... She not that bad", I told her.  She gave me a harsh glare.  "Seriously Mark? Did you not just see the fight you two had?", She asked in sarcastic irritation.  "I wen out with her for a couple of years, she really isn't that fucking bad.  She just wants me back, badly.  That's why she gets flirty.  Plus, you watched her back down, as soon as she saw that i was right and eyes were on her she just gave me the prom tickets, not happily but she gave up.  She doesn't like too much attention or arguments", I said

Mia just scowled back, "Mark, just stop sticking up for her, shes a twat and i know a lot more then you do, she was yet another person that wasn't completely popular.  My best friend and she pulled a Mark.  She bailed on me to be fucking popular.  She got that popular by being a slut.  This was before high school.  You never knew any of us before that. You don't get it", She said, a little sadly.

Jack looked a little sad as well.  I couldn't tell if he was sad for Mia or if she thought i wanted Amy back, which was not the case.  

Time skip - After school

When we got home after our walk Sean's mum took us out to buy suits.  We didn't want to show each other our suits, we wanted to see what they looked like on the day.  We spent ages there.  Looking over tons of different suits, and debating over a normal tie or a bow tie, finding the right tux and then some posh shoes to suit it.  I swear we were there for fucking hours.  

Finally we picked out our suits and luckily we had enough money for them.  I used my bank card from my mum because i didn't want Sean's mum to pay for my suit.