Chapter 28: Big fights and forgiveness

Sean's POV (sorry about so much of it... Again :\)

"Joey? What's wrong?", I asked him as he leaned closet to Daniel.  "He just hate arguments, fights and any load drama that goes on.  He gets frightened by it a lot", Daniel told me as I nodded.

"Sorry Joey", Felix said as his eyes narrowed at Cry.  He didn't reply.  He just nodded his head and smiled at us.  "... Phil? Do you forgive me?... Please?", Dan asked, desperately.

"Dan, I love you, and I don't wanna' break up, I forgive you.  But. Its gonna take a bit if time for us to be like we were", Phil said before Dan kissed him.  "Thanks baby", Dan replied.  "Its okay, bear", Phil answered.

Joey smiled at them and wiped his eyes.  Daniel kissed his check.  Felix and Cry didn't want to be mad. But I dont think Felix could really help it after what happened.

"Felix? We were drunk.. I'm sorry", Cry told him.  "Look Cry, not right now.  I dumped poor Marzia cause' I love you", he told Cry.  "Exactly so why can't we just make up. You just said you love me.", Cry asked, sadly.

"Because Cry! You don't fucking love me back.  If you did, you wouldn't had done this, I would be less mad if you didn't dare him, but you were the one who dared him", Felix said angrily as he walked out.  Cry sighed before getting up to get Felix.

Suddenly the bell rang loudly as we all sighed.  Joey looked especially sad, considering Mia, Daniel and Phil had science, Mark, Dan and Felix have Math and me, Cry and Joey have English.  He hugged Daniel goodbye and waved as we all spilt up in the halls to go for our lessons.  I just hoped nothing happened between Dan and Felix, since Felix as mad at both Dan and Cry.

We all made our way to English and sat down in our seats.  Joey looked really scared.  I don't think he liked English at all and in form we warned him about Sam, Will and some other 'bad' jocks.  Sadly both Sam, Will and a couple more others were in this lesson.  I was also pretty scared.  Mark sadly had math.  

I rolled my eyes as i came into the class, knowing my seat was right by Amy, the mean leader of the cheerleaders (Hey guys, lol ik that Amy is probably a rlly nice person and this is not meant to be against her at all.  This is just part of the story :3) I looked at how upset Joey was, huddled in the corner in the back of the room.  Cry didn't get to comfort him either because he sat in front of me.  I decided to text him, since we all exchanged numbers in form, while the teacher, Mrs Cullen, scribbled words onto the board.

You: Hey, u ok Joey??

:3 Joey: Not rlly, i hate English.  I'm all alone and i don't have Daniel.  He used to always be there if i needed help in english or the teacher asked me 2 read something out :(

You: Aww, sorry, maybe i can sneak next 2 u

:3 Joey: No, its ok, u don't have 2 get into any trouble just cause imma idiot

You: Ur not a idiot Joey, I bet ur rlly smart, plus, ur a amazing artist

:3 Joey: Thx but art is rlly all i'm good at, i cant even handle being on my own, let alone learning anything, it doesn't help that i'm dyslexic

You: :0 u r? I'm sowwy Joey.  Have u told the teacher??

:3 Joey: No, too shy 2 ask :T

You: Aw shit, gotta go, miss is taking the register, bai

:3 Joey: Bye :)

Miss began calling out the register, then, shortly after my name, it was time for Joey to speak up.  I felt so bad for him as he sank into his chair.  He quietly said, "Here miss", Causing most of the jocks and cheerleaders, including Amy, to laugh at him.  "Amy! Why the fuck are you laughing at him", I asked her, I felt kind of proud, since i never really stand up to cheerleaders like that.