Chapter 20: Early morning and more snoring

Marks POV

I was so scared when I woke up.  I knew that my dad came home last night and I didn't want to come out at all and didn't need all of his questioning about Sean.

I woke up, still snuggled to Sean.  That made me feel a little better as I kissed his head.  I slowly slid out of the bed and walked to Dan's bedroom.  It was cute when I saw him and Tyler cuddling under the covers.  But I knew my dad would get mad if he saw them like that.  Even though he knows Tyler is his boyfriend.

I walked over to them and yanked the quilt off them both.  Chuckling as they moaned when the cool air hit their warm pyjamas.

"What the fuckkkkk", Tyler groaned before they both looked up at me.  "Mark?", Dan asked sleepily. 

"Dan get up", I told him.  Of course he refused as he  said,"No", plainly while Tyler pulled the quilt off me and lay it over them as the snuggled up together again. 

I sighed before saying,"Ugh... Fine.  Just make sure dad doesn't see you two like that",  as I walked out the door I laughed when Dan mumbled," just tell the son of a bitch to fuck himself up his ass".  "Dan, he's still your dad", Tyler told him as I walked out and I heard  slight murmuring between them about 'family'.  I walked down stairs to see my dad on the couch, watching T.V and my mum cooking pancakes.

He is a great dad.  Nothing like from what I've heard about Jack's dad.  I've had some spanks from him, but only when i was younger.  He's never called me names and he is a good dad.  He just hates anyone who is LGBT (lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, trans gender).

I got slightly nervous as i walked into the living room.  "Hi.. Dad", I told him as i waved awkwardly.  "Oh! Hey Mark! Did you miss me and mum?", he asked as i twiddled with my fingers. "Yeah.. it was weird without you guys", i lied as i walked over to hug him.  "B-by the way, my friend has had some 'family issues' so he's staying for a while.  Just wanted to tell you cause there is a kid with bright green hair that is gonna' walk down the stairs soon, his name is Jack", I told him as he nodded.  "Ok", he told me before i walked into the kitchen.

I licked my lips as my mum flipped the pancakes.  "Morning Mark, Did you wake Dan up?", she asked me as she cooked the pancakes.  "Yeah... Well, he's refused to get up but, ill try again", i told her before i rushed up the stairs.  

"Dan! Get the fuck out of your bed", i told him as i saw him, still latched to Tyler.  Tyler chuckled before saying, "He wont let go",  I pulled him from Tyler as he moaned sadly and plopped him onto the floor.  I took some clothes out the wardrobe and threw them at him playfully.  

"Do i still have to do this?", i asked, slightly annoyed that even though he was 13 i still had to get him out of bed. "Whatever Mark, ill get dressed, but get out! I've gotta' take a shower too", he told me as i walked out.  I heard a thump coming from my bedroom and laughed as i saw Sean on the floor.  

We started laughing hysterically as he rubbed his head.  I pulled him off the floor and we lean't against the bed, sitting on the bedroom floor together.  I pulled him towards me and kissed his sore head as he rested it on my shoulder.  He gave me a peck on the lips before he hopped up and shuffled around, trying to find some clothes.  

I picked mine up as well as we turned around to get changed.  "My mum made pancakes by the way", i told him as we walked out the bedroom door.  "Cool! I've only had pancakes a couple times before", he told me as we walked down the stairs.  We passed my dad through the open living room door as he sat on the couch.  "I'm guessing that's your dad", Sean said quietly.  "Yeah", i told him as he followed me into the kitchen to eat out breakfast.

When we were finished eating, Tyler and Dan finally came down the stairs, Tyler's arm wrapped around Dan.

Tyler's POV

I walked down the stairs with Dan in my arm.  But quickly pulled away from him as his dad shot a sharp glare at me.  I shifted uncomfortably.  Dan stuck his tongue out at his dad as we walked into the kitchen.  Although if it wasn't his dad, i know he would had told him to fuck off.  I gigged at the thought as we sat down for breakfast.  Since we were away from his dad, I gave Dan a kiss on the forehead.

It was so cute as i saw Mark and Jack sitting closely together.  Since Mark's mum or dad didn't know he was gay, they had to secretly hold hands under the table.  Although, i know that Marks mum will be really supportive of it.  His mum was done with our pancakes and handed us two plates, each with three pancakes.  She knew that I liked mine with chocolate syrup all over them.  I was practically round here every day.

"Morning boys", she told us as she handed us some milk and orange juice.  "Morning mum", Dan said as i waved and said, "Morning Mrs. Fischbach", I told her as i flashed a smile at her.  I decided to text my mum that i was staying over Dan's house for most of the weekend.

You: Hey mum.  Imma stay round Dan's 4 a little longer if thats ok :) xx

Mum: Ok sweetie, are you sleeping over?

You: Ummm..... idk, i text u later when ik wut were doing

Mum: What does 'idk' and 'ik' mean?

You:  .....aww gawd mum! idk=i dont know and ik= i know            ok??

Mum: Ok, well ill see you later on bye xx

You: Bye! xxx

There was no point in writing any of that.... It srsly doesn't contain anything XD but here u guys go anways.  Its was still a pretty fucking cute chapter x3 and i still tried so... i think that old meme deserves to be brought back XD so i think i deserve the you tired star!  Plus... i got exactly 1000 words down!