Chapter 26: Quiet boy and beautiful singing

Sean's POV

As Mark kissed me, Mia's, Dan's and Phil's mouths dropped wide open, along with Joey's and Daniel's. (Sadly cry and poods aren't in their form) Me and Mark sat down at our table together as i practically jumped on him and hugs him tightly. "Bitch, im shook", Daniel said as we all laughed. Including Joey. Joey gave him a small peck on the lips and proceed to cuddle up to him.

Mrs. Alexander came back into the room, "Ok class, you can talk quietly amongst yourselves but no fighting", she told us, she would say that everyday, except the "no fighting". And on Tuesdays we had to do PSHE, like every other form, Wednesday's it was our whole year assembly and the other two days were the same as this one.

"That was so cute", Phil told us. "Thanks guys", Mark said as he put him arm around me. Joey didnt seem to want to talk very much, maybe he will when he's a little more comfortable. "So, guys by the way, I'm Sean but i prefer Jack, That's my boyfriend Mark, That's Dan and Phil, They go out to. That's Mia, she's a lesbian and Felix and Cry are boyfriends but they aren't in this form", i told Joey and Daniel as i pointed at everyone in the group.

"So, How come you don't talk much Joey?", Dan asked him. Joey just hid his face in Daniels shoulder again and shrugged. "He just hates new school's, he got bullied a lot at our old school and the one he went to before he moved into mine. He doesn't talk to anyone but me much, but when he gets used to having you all he is very funny and loud", Daniel laughed as he kissed the top of Joey's head. Joey smiled at him.

After form it was time for Art. I was pretty excited for Art but I didn't have Mark, or Felix, Dan and Phil, Mia... I did get Cry though. He didn't seem very comfortable in art since Felix wasn't in it but he was still okay at it.

I stepped into the art room and saw Cry in his seat. I walked over to him, then Joey caught the corner of my eye. "Hey Cry", i waved,"... ill be right back". I told him before i walked to Joey's table in the far corner f the room. He was all alone and he looked pretty upset because he didn't have Daniel in his class and he didn't really know anyone else.

I sat next to him before saying, "Hey Joey, sorry Daniel isn't here but I'm still here", i told him as i smiled. He waved a little at me but still didn't look very happy, "Please don't be so upset, i get bullied to but ill help you out", I told him. He nodded and smiled slightly. "Hello class, please continue with the work you did last lesson, get your portraits from the drying racks and begin painting", Mr Case told us before we came out of our seats and went to get our paintings.

I came back with my half-done painting and a portrait for joey with some paints and pencils. I myself was very good at painting to be honest. I was painting a picture of Mark, but it was a surprise and i also couldn't let the jocks see it in case they bullied me for it. Joey picked it up and put it on a stand as we began painting next to each other.

He was actually amazing at it. He began to paint a beautiful blue ocean with a gorgeous sunset shining over it. I looked at it in awe as he carried on painting. "Your a really good painter", i told him. He swallowed and in a small, almost whisper voice he said, "Th-Thanks". "Yay, you talked!", i told him excitedly as he giggled a little. I began to text Cry who was waiting for me to sit next to him.

You: Hey cry, Joey needs some help 'fitting in' so imma stay over here, k?

Cry: Yeah sure :p

Mia: Thanks alot guys this is the group chat, Mr. Howard heard meh phone!

Cry: Oh fuck sorry

You: sowwy

After art it was music. I had music with Mark so i was really excited to get to the lesson. I began running out the class room when i suddenly stopped and thought about Joey, i turned back around and said, "What have you got next?". He swallowed again before answering quietly, "Mu-music". "Cool, ill show you the classroom, i hope you have Daniel in the class", he smiled and followed me to the music room.

As i walked on i gave Mark a hug and sat next to him. Luckily i had Dan, Phil, Felix and Cry in this lesson. But sadly no Mia. Daniel came into the class room and Joey jumped into his arms, "Hey you ok baby?", Daniel asked as he hung on Joey. Joey mumbled something to Daniel and he nodded, "Hope your okay in the next class, i might now be in there either", he said sadly before pecking Joey's cheek. Joey nodded sadly before they sat down next to us.

"Hey guys, Meet Felix and Cry, Cry Felix, meet Joey and Daniel", i told them as they waved. "Hey, ive heard a lot about you from Mia, Dan and Phil", Felix laughed laughed, "They wont shut up", Daniel laughed, "Well, nice to meet you guys, how come the mask?", Daniel asked cry. "I dont like to show my face", Cry told them. "Oh, well the mask suits you, Joey doesn't like to show his voice", Daniel chuckled. "What do you mean?", Cry asked. "He doesnt talk, only to me", Daniel told him.

"He talked to me - a little", i replied. "Aw, you talked", Daniel said as he hugged Joey. Joey giggle a little. I walked into a music room with everyone. Dan played the piano, phil played a little piano, Felix played the guitar and Cry learned a bot too. I played the piano, Mia played the drums and Mark normally sat and watched. Sadly.

He says he cant do anything. We all began playing our instruments. Joey could play the ukulele and Daniel sat with him. Sadly Mia had to go into a different room for drumming and Cry, Felix, Daniel and Joey had to go into a guitar room, since the ukulele is similar to the guitar. We all plugged out head phones in and began playing the piano.

Mark sad he had to go out but he would be right back. It had been ten minutes and i'd practised enough piano so i went to go and look for my boyfriend i loved referring him as my boyfriend. It made it sound like he was mine, and it was official. I couldn't find him anywhere, then i heard some gorgeous singing. It was a deep, low, smooth voice and it sounded beautiful.

I followed the voice and it lead to Mark. He was in one of the small, narrow music rooms, they claimed to be sound proof but clearly weren't. I slowly opened the door and stood in there, listening to his gorgeous voice.

Hope you guys like it! 1210 words!