Chapter 53: Deep Thoughts and Returning To School

Sorry guys but i felt like the rest of the days with Jack in the hospital would just be boring and there isn't much for Jack or Mark to do in the hospital, and i cant be arsed to come up with anything to happy cause imma lazy cunt lmao.

Sean's POV

It was finally Tuesday, i felt perfectly fine but the doctors said i still had to wear my cast on my arm for a bit.  At least i could see my friends again, but i wasn't thrilled about going back to school today.  It was almost the end of the year and everyone was dealing with serious pressure since were all graduating, well hopefully most of us do.

I had a huge English test to complete today.  We were graduating in about 2 months, but this was were the exams kicked in. (yeah, ur right.  I don't know anything abut graduation.  Sorry frens, i'm just a fetus but leave meh alone i'm nearly 14! XD)

I also had to sit next to Amy and didn't have Mark in that class at all, so no support at all.  But at least i didn't have to miss it i guess.  All these thoughts about exams were just rushing through my head.  I've been up since 5am when i woke up from a nightmare and now all i can think about is school.  I lay cuddled to a cute snoring Mark, with my eyes wide open.  It was probably around 6am by now, hopefully.

I'm actually pretty surprised that i made it this far.  I would had expected to be dead by now, whether that be from my dads daily beatings or the fact that all i wanted to do was kill myself.  I'm still pretty confused about the job i want to do, i guess i never planned my future, before i met Mark all i wanted to do was kill myself, everyday.  I've attempted about three times but always failed.

I always expected to be dead before i got to collage.  So i never really found a point in thinking about my future, all i know at the moment is that i want my future to be with Mark and that's it.  Suddenly the alarm coming from my phone snapped me out of my deep thoughts.  Holy shit, its 7:30am already?! I thought to myself as i slid out of the bed.  

Mark still hadn't woken up.  Although he is the first one to hear the alarm, normally.  So i decided to go and have a quick shower and wake Mark up when it was about 8:00am.  I walked into the 'washroom' and took the stupid hospital cloak off.  God its gonna' be good to put some real clothes on again, i thought to myself.

Time Skip - After the shower

After the shower i realised i didn't bring my clothes into the room with me. Dumb fuck, i thought to myself.  But i didn't really care that much, After i dried myself off i walked back into the hospital room with a towel wrapped around the lower half of my body.  Luckily Mark's mum dropped of some clothes for today, last night.

I let the towel drop on the floor with my back turned to the bed and began to take my clothes out of the plastic back that Marks mum dropped off.  I suddenly jumped a little as i heard Mark, "Nice ass", He chuckled in a sexy sort of tone.  How the fuck does he do that?! He's never blushing with embarrassment, he just enjoys it and doesn't find it a bad thing at all! I thought to myself.

I chuckled slightly at his words with a blush that spread across my cheeks.  "You wanna turn that pretty little ass around?", He flirted as i felt my face go a deep red.  "Um, i dunno' Markymoo, do you deserve to look at my dick?", I chuckled, i could practically see the smirk that spread across his face, although my back was turned.

"You know i do", He laughed.  "Nah, i don't think you do", I said as i laughed back.  I suddenly heard him get up out of the bed.  "Mark, no", I laughed as i hurried for the boxers on the floor.  Too late... He had already gotten to me.  "Can you turn around baby?", He whispered in my ear as his hands gripped onto my waist.

"Don't even think about it Mark", I giggled.  I shoved him away using my back as he stumbled.  I slipped on my light blue pair of boxers with a laugh as i turned back around.  "Rude", He chuckled, the smirk still on his face.  "How the fuck does that smirk come off your face?", I asked.  "You wanna' make it come off my face?", He asked as the smirk grew bigger.

He walked up to me again and wrapped his arms around me, our head's inches apart as i looked up to him.  "Huh baby?", He asked.  I joined our lips together and began kissing him a little harshly.  I suddenly stopped and began biting his bottom lip as he moaned slightly.  "No thanks daddy", I whispered, just to tease him as i walked back to my clothes.

"Aw, come you.  Why you do this?", He asked playfully.  "Cause your cute when your mad", I chuckled as i pulled my black skinny jeans on.  "You cuter", He said as he picked up some of his own clothes from his duffel bag.  "Shut up ya big doof", I laughed as i pulled a shirt over my head.

Time skip - At School

Today we were actually pretty early which gave us a chance to talk to our friends.  I told Mark that it was okay to tell them all what happened.  I felt that since he was in jail it was okay for people to know, as long as it wasn't people like the jocks or cheerleaders who would just make fun of it.

So luckily i didn't have to do much explaining that morning.  I got some signatures on my cast from Mia, Felix, Dan, Joey and all my other friends.  Then it was period 2.... English.  Oh how i love tests, i thought to myself, sarcastically.  I made my way in and sat down next to Amy.  I was suddenly tapped on the shoulder by no other than fucking Sam.  

"Hey, where did you get that broken arm from? Masterbating too much", He laughed as the rest of the class joined.  Of course our mean fucking asshole of a teacher wasn't here yet.  "Cunt", I muttered quietly.  "What did you just call me!?", He demanded.  "Look same just back the fuck off and move the fuck out of my way cause you know that Mark can beat the shit out of you, and we wouldn't want to be humiliated again would we?", I said the last part in a high pitched baby voice, just to make fun of him as i pushed passed him and decided to sit at the back by Joey.

I didn't really care if miss noticed or not, anything is better than Amy and Sam who both sit really fucking close to you.

XD hoped u liked that slight bit of random kink.  Why the fuck does all of the kinky shit i make happen at the weirdest moments!? Lmao.  Its fucking 12:36am rn and i keep waking up at fucking 1:00pm every morning.  My school starts again on Monday (since we had a holiday off) HELP ME,  Anyways bai beans!

Stay alive and Stay happy