three.

Sean's POV

I stared at Phil's and Dan's hands locked together as we sat on the grass, on the field, surrounding the oak tree.  They looked at me, then looked at each other.  It was obvious they knew that it was gonna be a bit awkward just saying "Yes, were gay" so they kissed, just to show me that they were together.  I looked at them, kinda shocked.  They smiled at me.  "You guys are a cute couple", I told them as there faces lit up and glowed red from blushing.  "Thanks", said Dan.  "Your welcome", I said as Mia smiled at us all.  "So.. your sexuality?", Mia asked, her eyes wide.  "Oh yeah I'm gay".  Suddenly Dan and Phil rolled their eyes. "See guys I knew it!".  Dan and Phil both handed her $10 I chuckled as they gave their money up.  As soon as they gave her the money they smiled at me, "Cool, At least we aren't the only one's", said Phil.  I smiled at them and suddenly the bell rang.  We all sighed and Mia dragged me to the class. We had gotten pretty close already, I think soon I might be able to call her my best friend!... Wow never said those words before.

time skip - period five.

Me and Mark sat down together in science and talked the whole way through.  Not really listening to the talk about atoms... ugh.  Sam tapped Mark on the shoulder, "Dude?  Why you talking to him.. that new kid is a right loser", jack tensed up, a frown appearing on his face as his eyes became glassy," Come on man.  He's actually pretty cool", Mark told him.  "Yeah.. Right?", Sam replied sarcastically.  Suddenly Miss Brewin looked at Mark and Sam," Ok class, no more talking please as I have a announcement.  The class turned to Miss as she began explaining the topic.  "I have a Science project for you all to complete by 2 weeks time, exactly.  I need you to all do a power point about atoms and a 100 word essay explaining atoms.  You will also get extra marks if you make a model explaining atoms.  Remember class, this is for your grades so I expect some hard work please or you will struggle to pass your exam, which comes up in a couple of months."

Everyone nodded as she stuck a sheet with our assigned partners on the wall.  Everyone tried to lean over their tables, trying to get a glance of their partners.  Miss sighed," Yes you can look at it now" She told us.  Everyone rushed to the paper and tried to look at their names.  Suddenly Sam barged past me as David pushed me on the floor.  I hit the floor hard and I lay their, rubbing my back, "Uh... Shit", I said to myself.  Mark noticed me and as , Mia rushed from her seat.  They both helped me up.  "Jack are you ok?", Mia said, in shock.  "Yeah I'm ok", I told her as Mark patted my back.  When everyone had finally gone I walked over to the sheet and read my name next to Mark's.  My face lit up as I walked happily back to my seat.

Marks POV

Jack looked so cute as he strolled back to our desk, happily... "Wait is that normal?  To think your friend is cute? umm.... Yes? .. No? Yes? Uh whatever.  I think its ok", I thought to myself confused by my feelings towards Jack.  Jack strolled over.  "So, do you wanna come round my house to do the project?", I asked.  "Yeah sure", Jack said as I started to write on a piece of paper.  "Here's my number to arrange times for the project".  He took the paper and quickly put it in his bag," Thanks, so do you wanna walk to your house to do it?", He asked.  "Sure", I said as I nodded.  The bell went for class.  Mia actually lived just opposite me so she walked home to.  We all talked along the way.  Mia and me not really talking, we didn't know each other much but on the brief times we talked it was good to find out a little about her.  Is it normal that I just kinda jealous when she talked to Jack?", I wondered to myself.