Chapter 23: Early and funny mornings

I got to sleep at fucking 4am last night XD i couldn't stop updating.  This book is soooo much fun to write and it might end soon.  But of u like it, dont worry cause im still thinking about how long its gonna be.  Plus if i end it off on a good part ill think about doing a sequel but i need ur opinion on it.  Ill also write more septiplier books and ill tell u when i need any 'help' on it when i want to start it cause i wanna do something u guys will like so pretty soon ill start a new book but that doesnt mean this one will end straight away.  Anyways bai

Jacks POV

For the first time, i woke up first.  Cuddled to Mark with my arms latched around him. My head resting on his chest.  I looked up and saw his adorable face, fast asleep.  I didnt want to get out of bed, i just wanted to keep him with me.  So i stayed cuddled to him for a little bit.  I thought of something to wake him up, i knew it was a little mean because he never tries to disturb me and he's really sweet but it just sounded so funny.  

I was on the side of the bed by the wall so i slowly pushed him until he way on the edge of the bed.  God was he heavy, he's so muscular and im so skinny. I managed to push him onto the floor and laughed when i heard a groan coming from the thump that just hit the floor.  I heard walking across the hall, "what the fuck was that?", Dan asked, sleepily.   

He suddenly burst out laughing when he saw Mark on the floor.  "Ughhhh... What the fuck just happened", he moaned, tiredly.  "Sorry Marky", i told him in a high pitched cute voice, using my puppy dog eyes on him.  I slid of the bed and on top of him.  I join our lips for a sweet and short kiss.

Dan was on the floor by now, still laughing like crazy.  "Yeah, that was a total accident", he laughed, hysterically.  Mark chuckled a little, "What did you do that for?", he asked as i chuckled back to him.  "Opps?", i told him as he laughed back and pushed me off him playfully as we laughed together on the floor.  "Did Tyler stay last night?", Mark asked.  "Yeah, his parents were fine with him staying round again.  I think it was only because we had dinner at like 10:00 and i dont think his parents wanted to pick him up", he laughed.

"You know dads gonna be mad right?", Mark told him.  "Like... pretty fucking mad.  He doesn't want Tyler round here all weekend.  Plus him and mum are both of work today", Dan sighed.  "I know, me and Tyler are going out soon, probably just to the park or taco bell for breakfast" (XD iv'e never even tried a taco let alone have taco bell here in England.  Plz, someone tell meh the beauty of taco bell XD i've always wanted to go there lol), "Okay, Jack? Do you wanna go out, we cant really do much if my parents are home", He asked me, looking across to me as we were still laying on the floor.

"Yeah, sure, its better than sitting at your house all day", i told him as i got up, helping him up, pulling his arm.  "Thanks", he told me.  "Well, I better wake Tyler up so we can get ready, see you guys later", he told us.  "Okay", Mark said.  "Hey Mark? Can i take a shower?", I asked him. "Yeah, sure, ill get changed", he said before i walked out the room, towards the bathroom