transgender.... gawd the issues rn!

Hey guys so I just wanted to make this cause meh fren theRandomdiamond is going through a hard time rn :(

So basically she is transgender and gay.  She came out to her dad about her being gay I think.... Last year.  And she has been trans for about 5 years now.

She came out to her dad just today and wrote him a letter, leaving it on her school bag.

She was srsly nervous about it and he said that he didn't want her to be a boy.  He told her that most ppl go through this "phase" but tbh I don't know anyone at all who has gone through a "phase" like this.

Plus this has been a 5 years "phase" so I srsly think its not just a "phase".  He said she just needed oml I can't spell the fucking name!! But I'll just say "help".

She's rlly happy to have some help but we both doubt it will work and ur body can't just magically think that it wants to be a girl all of the sudden.

If ur going through any LGBT coming out problems at all or just anything that's hurting u plz comment about it and let me help u :3. Also go check out the theRandomdiamond new book called " transgender problems" and comment any of ur problem just to help her out so she's not alone and u and her can relate and possibly help one another.

Anyways bai guys!!! I hope this helped anyone at all!! I have never came out before at all but imma lesbian and I'm TERRIFIED so if u have plz comment on her story and this one! Cause I think u could help me out and theRandomdiamond and we might be able to help any of u weather the coming out was good or bad it could rlly help anyone bai!!! <3