Chapter 15: First Date.

Sean's POV

It was finally time for me and Mark to go on pur first date! If this goes well, we might soon be a official couple!

He already had everything set up so I didn't have to worry about anything.  Yeah.... It wasn't the most romantic first date ever but it sounded perfect when mark had told me we were going to the movies (or cinema (idek I just know in england its called cinema))

I tried to look as smart as possible.  I wore a plan green T-shirt, since it wasn't long sleeved I had to wear my black hoodie.  I still looked ok though.   
I wore black skinny jeans that I only wore on special occasions, and some black boots.  I also wore a grey beanie.

I tried to "style" my hair and I covered myself in body spray.  Mark came out of his room (because I got changed in the bathroom) and he wore a regular plain red T-shirt, a black blazer, some brand new black jeans and red converse. 

I loved how he didn't try to style his hair, it beautifully hung in his face, just touching the corner of his eye, covering the side of his face it lay on.

He looked gorgeous!

Fantastic

Then I felt bad because I didn't look that good.  He seemed to think differently.  He stared at me with his mouth dropped.

"You looked beautiful!", he told me as I blushed.  " Mark, your the only handsome one here, I look like a fucking idiot!", I told him chuckling.

He hugged me and said, "in my eyes... You look perfect in every single way", I lit up and leaned in to kiss him, only to be interrupted by Dan and Tyler who were both wolf whistling outside of there door.

"Shut the fuck up!", mark told them laughing.  He turned my face towards his and kissed me softly and passionately.  It felt amazing.

Once again we were I interrupted by Dan saying," Wow Mark! First time you've dressed nicely! Congrats!" I chuckled before Mark walked over to him and gave him a huge nuggie to his head.

Dan squirmed out of it and fell onto Tyler who lifted him up and pecked his cheek.

Time skip - Cinema

As we got closer to the cinema I stared and gazed at the beautiful lights shining all over the front of the building.  "I've never been to one of these before", I told him, still memorised from the huge building.

"Wait, What? You've seriously never been to a cinema before?", he asked me, shocked.  " Yeah...", I told him sadly putting my head down slightly.

"Don't worry", he smiled," let's just go have some fun!", suddenly my sadness changed to being excited, just like that.

Mark brought the tickets before we walked in to see (insert movie here).

As we watched the movie we laughed a lot and it was only about 30 minutes in that I lay my head on Marks shoulder.  He wrapped his arm around me and I felt so warm and safe, even if I was just in the cinema.

After 40 minutes my head had gotten to laying on his chest and I loved how its bounced as he laughed loudly.

Time skip - after the movie

Me and Mark walked out of the movies, holding hands, it was one of the best nights if my life! We walked and walked until I found out that we weren't going in the direction to To house

We suddenly stopped at a huge field as the sun began to set. 

Mark lead me up onto a grassy hill to see a gorgeous view of the sunset as my mouth dropped.  He smiled at me before laying a blanket down onto the grass as he pulled me into his arms. 

I sat in his arms as we looked up at the beautiful sky.  He gave me a sweet but passionate kiss.  "You like it?", he asked me, breaking the sweet silence as we parted our kiss.  " Mark? Do I like it? I love it!", I told him as he laughed and pulled me into a hug.  As we lay there, cuddling and just staring at the sky's true beauty.

Im sooooooo sorry u guys!! I tried to update but last night I was just sooo tired that I couldn't do it.  I woke up today at 7:00am 4 school and tried to update as much as possible while I got ready.  And... Now its 11:30pm so..... Yeah... I tried