Prologue

If this is your first time reading this book and you are a first time reader of my stories then I would like to say, please give this book a chance.
The first 10 chapters at the most, I think, aren't the best because I wrote them almost two years ago in my spare time.
The chapters after that have better wording of things and stuff like that.
So please give this book a chance.
I would say you can skip all the chapters at the beginning, but they are essential to the story.
Hope you enjoy.
~Future Galaxy

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here I was, about to hang myself. About to say 'goodbye' to this place once & for all. Well First lets start from the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Marionatte. Well not really, thats my nickname. I am 15 years old. Right now I'm in the hospital with my sister Claire waiting for the birth of her child. I was right next to her holding her hand. "Push!" the doctor yelled. "I AM PUSHING!" Claire replied. Claire then pushed one last time & there was silence. After a second we heard crying. "It's a boy!" the doctor told her with joy. "Clairebear what are you gonna name him?" I asked. "How about.......Andy?" she asked. "Andy is a perfect name!" I told her. "I dont know what i would do without you sis." she said. "Me neather"

------------------------------------------------------
Sorry that the first chapter is short. I just wanted to save Andy's 7th birthday til the next one. Also so you don't get confused I'll let you know when the very long flashback is over.
~Galaxy