(43) Killed

Aphmau's POV

For the next three hours I sang songs to children and have out gifts to them as always.
Now is about the time I'm allowed to roam and sing songs to kids at their table.
I'm allowed to roam unlike the others because my mouth doesn't open wide enough for a child's head to fit inside.
Yes, that's a thing that has happened before.
Luckily it was before Andy was even born.

"Ready to go to tables~?" Jason asks as he walks over to me.
"Yeah~" I reply and step out the box.
I look over to my right and see Michael playing around with another little kid and some little figurines.

He'll be fine. I can see that other kids mom keeping a close eye on them. Nothing should happen.
You say should like something could happen.
Something can always happen, even if you're watching him.
Yeah, I guess you're right.
Aren't I always.
Don't push your luck.

"That kids mom has a good eye on them~" I point out to Jason.
"Yeah,~" He says. "But just in case I asked BB to keep an eye on him~"
I nod and walk over to a table near the wall of the party room and start sing again.
Sing and sing and sing.

~~~

It's now ten minutes to close and the Toys are singing the song they always sing at this time.
It's called See you again.
While they sing it, adults grab their children and slowly exit the pizza place.
"Bye!" Kids say as they wave to the Toys.
Soon everyone is gone and the security guy comes out to leave.

"You." Denis says catching the attention of him.
He looks at the stage but sees nothing has changed.
At the moment I'm in my box peaking out at them.
Michael is taking a nap.
"You." He repeats and this time the guy catches Denis saying it and jumps back a bit.
"You did this." Denis says.
Chelsey then points to him.
"You are the monster that made us all how we are now." The man doesn't look all too shocked, just taken aback.
"So you really are alive in there." He does an empty chuckle.
"The rumors are true."
I stare quizzically at the situation going on in front of my eyes.

He's the one that killed them.
What!?
Yes, I remember him. I think he killed me too.
But your a little older than me and that man only looks about in his thirties?
Oh trust me, I'm almost 100% sure he's the one.

After Mari tells me this I hop out my box.
"He killed you guys~?" I ask, looking up at the stage.
They all nod as the man just continues to stand there.
"That means you killed Andy and his friends~" I can feel the fire of hatred burning inside of me.
"Andy?" The man asks.
"Who's he?"
I walk closer and look him straight in the eyes.
"He's my nephew. And I came here to look for him, but ended up killing myself here~" I tell him and he smiles a bit. If I wasn't so close to him I would have never noticed it.
"That's sad." He says with a fake
frown.

"You killed all of these innocent children~!" I look around and all of the Originals are just starting to walk in with confused yet angry looks.
"What did these kids ever do to you~?" I ask.
He's quite for a moment as he thinks about his answer.
"They reminded me of why my wife left." He says.
"I lost my wife because I was busy helping to create those things to make them happy!" He points to all of us.

My dad also helped make the animatronics. Does he know my father?

"You can't blame that on us." Joey says.
"It's not our fault that you chose to work over spending time with your wife."
The man presses a button on a thing I never even knew he was holding as he points it at him.
Joey falls down to a kneeled position as he groans in pain.
"What did you do?" Sara asks as she runs to Joey's side.
"A controlled shock." His smile is big and bright.
"The best way to deal with piles of bolts that won't listen.
I glare at him.

"Me votes to ripe 'is 'ead off." Katrina says as she raises her hook in the air.
"I be votin' for that too." Uta also raises his hook.
The man then points the small thing with the button on it at them and clicks it.
They both fall and groan I'm pain.

Jason still hasn't came over yet.
I look behind me and see him over by my box guarding it.
He also seems like he wants to say something, but cannot find the right words to do so.
He has a look of being lost in thought.

I hope this psycho, lunatic, killer man doesn't see Michael.
If he even goes near my baby boy I'll rip him to shreds.
I could care less about the zapper, button thjngy in his pathetic and skinny hands.

"You killed me too~" Jason says as he finally walks up next to me.
"And it's taking every fiber of my being to not tear you to shreds right now~"
The man chuckles.
"It's been a while Jason. Or should I call you Wolf." My eyes go a little wide at that nickname.
"You have no right to call me that~." He clenches his jaw.
"I was your daughters best friend and you killed me for no reason at all~!" Jason was now shouting.
"Well I couldn't let my precious little Aphy get too close to a boy yet." Everyone goes silent.
My eyes are now ten times their original size.
By now even all of the Originals are gathered around looking ready to kill.
Everyone's eyes are on me.

"Dad?"

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Did any of you expect this man to be her father? Did any of you think her father was the killer?
If you did enjoy this chapter please vote and comment how your day was.
Also check out my other books if you like this one.
See ya' in the next chapter.
~Galaxy