(20) SB & SF

The picture is of SB
-------------------------
Mari's POV
"AHHHHHHHH~" We screamed as we plummeted to the ground. As we're falling I can see Jason slowly turning back into an anamitronic self. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~" we continue to scream. The ground was getting closer & closer. "AHHHHHHHHHH~" We screamed one last time before we hit the ground.
Joey's POV
"What do ee do?!" Kat asked freaking out. "Me dent know!" Uta replied. "AHHHHHHHHHH~" A loud crash was then heard. "APH?!" Andy yelled running over to her. "MOM?!" Laurence yells running over to her also. "DAD!" Andi crys running over to Jason. She begins to poke him. "D-daddy?" She asks. "Aphmau, are you okay?" Andy asks her. She doesn't move. He then picks her up with Laurence on his back. "MOVE OUT THE WAY!" He yells running to the parts & service room.
Andi's POV
"D-daddy?" I ask poking him. He didn't move. "Aphmau are you okay?" I can hear Andy say right next to me. I then see Laurence hop on his back & him pick up Aph. "MOVE OUT THE WAY!" He yells & runs to the parts & service room, with everyone trailing behind him. "Daddy?" I ask again, this time shaking him. He still didn't move. I look around to see if anyone could help me. No one. They all left with Aph & Andy. Them jerks. I think. He's more hurt than her, but no, let's forget him. I add. "Hello young Andi." I hear an unfamiliar say. I turn my head quickly around, only to see no one insight. "W-who's there?" I ask. "Ahhh." It says. "No need to be afraid, I'm a friend not a foe." It continues. "Show yourself!" I say with confidence. "Ah, a brave one are we?" It asks. "I don't think you want to see me." It replys. "Why?" I ask. "I'm not what you would call 'Kid friendly'." "Stop stalling & just do it!" I yell. "Your wish is my command." What looks like the shadow of Bonnie, appears in front of me; white glowing eye & smile. It opens it's mouth to speak showing it's white teeth. "My name is Shadow Bonnie, but you can call me SB." He tells me. "How do you know me?" I ask. "Oh, sweet, innocent, little Andi." He says. "I've been here since the beginning." He tells me. "Okay....So why are you even here?" I question. "Because I want to help you & your dad." He states. "Why would you want to help me?" I ask. He picks up dad & looks at me. "You know kid. You ask a lot of questions." He says walking away. "Hey!" I yell chasing him. "Where are you taking him?" I ask. "You want him fixed don't you?" He says. "Well yeah, but their gonna come & get him." I say looking over to where they ran. He rolls his eyes. "Sure they will." He said & continued to walk. "So where are we going?" I say. "Kid, can you stop with the questions & just follow me." He says in an annoyed tone. "Okay." I whisper & blush of embarrassment. I follow SB down tons of halls til we get to a door. "Mind opening the door?" He asks. I open the door to see the room is dark. "SF TURN ON THE LIGHTS!" SB shouts. The lights turn on & I see the room is filled with tons of things. It was like a bigger version of the parts & service room. "Why did you bring people here?!" Who I'm guessing is SF said alarmed. "67A9." SB says as he sets Jason down on a metal table. "What does that mean?" I ask. "Nothing you need to worry your pretty little head about." SB says as he comes over to me & ruffles my hair, knocking off my hat in the process. "SF, I need you to fix this one." He says pointing to Jason. "Whatever." SF says. A wrench then starts to float in the air. "Coooool!" I say & run over to it. "Hey!" SF screeches. "Ah!" I yell as I get pushed away by an invisible force. "What was that?!" I ask getting a little scared. "SF, show yourself," SB says. "You're scaring the poor girl!" SB says. "Fine." SF says. A purple version of Joey appears; with white glowing eyes & teeth like SB. "Hi I'm SF or Shadow Freddy." She says. (Yes I made Shadow Freddy a girl) "I'm Andi!" I say sticking out my hand. She takes it, then looks at SB. "Please don't flirt with her." She says. SB blushes. "I'm as old as the first made version of this place." "Your point is?" She asks. SB was now beet red. "I'm going to go be TB's shadow now." He says in a rushed voice. He disappears & walks out the door, closing it on his way out. "So, he chose you." SF says as she works on Jason more. "Huh?" I say. She looks at me & gives me a serious look. "No matter how nice he seems, please promise me that you won't trust him." She asks. "What's going on?" I say. "I can't tell you." She says. "All I can say is that SB cannot be trusted. He is the reason why I look the way I do." She tells me. "I think I should get going." I say walking to the door. "You can't." SF say as she works. "Watch me." I say with confidence. I walk right up to the door & turn the knob. Pulling it with all of my might, it doesn't move. "What?" I question. "I told you." SF tells me while working on Jason more. "Hey, can you hand me that screwdriver?" She asks. I grab the screwdriver & hand it to her. "Thank you sweet cheeks." She say & puts on the last screw & bolt. "Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd done!" SF cheers. I then run over & look at him with hope. After 2 minutes I begin to frown. "When will he awake?" I ask. "First we'll have to wait. If that doesn't work then we'll have to maybe shock him"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! This chapter took a lot of thinking to make. So I hope you loved it. Today I recommend KillerQueen102.
~Galaxy