(59) More Reading

Hey guys!
Before you start reading, I would like to thank you guys because we have reached 14K reads on this book!
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!
~Galaxy

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Izzy's POV

19XX

More things have happened since I've last updated this...blog, I guess you could call it.
A few weeks ago Aphmau Afton went missing at the New And Improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. They found a noose in the security office where she worked, but found no body.
Some think that she was going to commit suicide, but realized she could just leave town and lead a better life.
Others think that when she went to kill herself, someone or something else got to her first.
And a select few think she did succeed in committing suicide, but then someone hid the body.
I am a part of those select few.
You might think I'm crazy, but all the evidence is there.
The noose was tightened when they found it and a fallen chair was under it. There were also some of her skin cells found on the noose where her neck would have been. And lastly, the light she would have hanged herself from was slightly broken as if someone put an immense amount of weight on it.
Anyways, I had interviewed people she had worked with and they all said she was a quiet girl who seemed to mind her own business.
I thought that was a it odd though, so I looked more into her file and found out she worked at the old Freddy's, where her nephew and his friends went missing, just a week or so before.
I then interviewed the people she worked with there and they all said the same thing. Except for one person who asked not to be named.
The first time I asked them, they slammed their door in my face and refused to answer.
The second time I asked, I had explained what is was for and they agreed to answer my questions.
They told me that she was trying to find out more about what happened to her nephew and she wanted to find him even if he wasn't alive anymore. She just wanted to know what happened.
They then said that when they found out she was going to be working at the new restaurant that they almost flipped out.
When I asked why, they said they were not allowed to legally share that information with me.
I've never felt so much remorse for a family in my entire life.
I don't even think you can call it a family anymore.

I'll update when I have more information if anything else comes up.

I then wrote down some of the information before scrolling down and seeing he's updated since that day.

19XX

Five more kids have gone missing.

Chelsy Juin, five/six year old with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Denis Mince, seven year old with brown hair and blue eyes.
Uta Ghoul, nine year old with platinum blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Hye'Jin Jimin, eight year old with brown hair and green eyes.
Andi Yawns, five year old with brown hair and purple eyes.

People still continue to take their children to this place as if nothing has ever happened there.
These recent disappearances aren't the only ones that have ever happened at these restaurants.
T

en years before Andy Afton and his friends went missing, so did around ten or twelve other kids.
And before that when Freddy's was still just a diner the first kid went missing there back in 18XX.
His name was Leo Janvier and he was six or seven at the time.
Shortly after, a little girl around five or six by the name of Galaxy Star also went missing.
Then in 18XX, around twenty years later, Jason Brava went missing at the age of seven.
That place holds tons of secrets. I'm surprised that it's still up and running after all the children, and even adults, that have gone missing there.
I've not even mentioned all of the security guards that have gone missing over the years that this place has been open.
It amazes me that people still work there.

I know that I said I would update about the family, that's what this blog is about, but I felt that I really needed to talk about this stuff.
Please don't be a bystander and take action to help get this place closed.
The police and public have been turning a blind eye to all of this.

I'll update again soon.

This last update is from almost two years ago.
He hasn't updated since.
I add the blog to a thing that will give me a notification when it's updated. I then wrote down a bunch of the information and go to exit the blog when something catches my eye.

If you have any information please contact me at (777)-609-2796

(A/n - I don't know if this is a real phone number, so please don't call it)

I quickly write down the number and then exit the blog.
Standing up from my uncomfortable chair, I leave my room and head to the livingroom. I notice that Dad isn't there or in the kitchen.

Probably got called into work.

Mom isn't here either, but she could just be in her room.
Taking one last glance around to make sure there not around, I pick up the phone and dial the number of the man who made blog that I just read.
The phone rings twice before he answers.
"Hello?" He asks, sounding tired.
I look at the time to see it's midnight.
"I am so sorry if I woke you up Sir. I just finished reading you blog and have some questions."
I say.
"My blog? Questions? Alright."
He says, sounding a bit interested.
"My name is Isabelle Carmichael and-"
"Isabelle Carmichael?!" He sounds more awake now.
"Yes Sir." I say.
"I have a question about the person who told you about my Aunt Aphmau looking for my brother."
He stays silent and I assume he wants me to continue.
"I was wondering if I could have the persons name and number."

I hope he believes I am who I say I am.

"I will if you agree to an interview with me tomorrow morning." He says.
I nod even though he can't see me.
"Alright. Give me a time and a place." I say.
I can hear the sound of papers rustling.
"How about the Seven Whales Diner at eight-thirty tomorrow morning?" He asks.
"Sounds good to me." I agree.
"Oh! And please don't call this number back because my Mom and Dad don't know I've called you or am doing this." I tell him.
"Alright." He says.
"Just so you know, the names Brentlin. Brentlin Kam." He says.
"See you tomorrow Mr. Kam."
We then exchange goodbyes before hanging up.

Looks like I'm skipping school tomorrow.