(33) Daddy's Girl

Read chapter 'His Eye's' before you continue.
-----------------------------------------
Aphmau's POV
Everything goes black again and I am brought to when I was 10.

"Dad!" I yell in tears as I run into the house. "What is it sweety?" Dad asks not looking away from the dishes that he was cleaning. "The other kids were being mean to m-me." I tell him as tears run down my face. He turns around neals down and hugs me. "They're just jealous that you're prettier than them." He says patting my back. "Th-they called me-e an ugly no m-mom frea-reak." Tears begin to fall faster down my face. He let's go of me. "They called you a what?" He asks, his purple eyes full of anger. "A-an ulgy n-no mom freak-k." I say wiping away my tears with my sleeve. "Who said this?" He asks trying not to show his anger. "N-noah Jam-james." He nods his head and stands back up. "Go up to your room." He tells me. "Claire has something for you." Dropping my backpack on the floor I run up the stairs of our new home and into mine and Claire's room. "Hi Clairebear." I wave getting rid of the rest of my tears. "How was your first day at your new school?" She asks patting the bed next to her. I sit down and begin to explain that the kids at my new school were being mean to me. "How did they know you have no mom?" She asks. I think back to this morning when dad drove me to school and we went to the office to find out where my classroom was. He then walked me to the classroom and gave me a hug as the teacher told me where my seat was. When I sat down the kid next to me looked at me and said "Don't you have a mom?" I then bursted into tears. The kids then started to called me a cry baby and a no mom freak. "Well those kids don't know what they're talking about." I smile. "You may have no mother but you have dad and me." She smiles back at me. That's when I remember that dad said she had a surprise for me. "Dad said you have something for me." Her eyes begin to glow with excitement. "Oh! I almost forgot!" She pulls out a tiny box. "Here!" I open the box to see a tiny heart necklace that reads 'Daddy's Girl'.

 "Here!" I open the box to see a tiny heart necklace that reads 'Daddy's Girl'

"Dad has another necklace that goes with it." She tells me. "Dad got me a ring." She shows me her ringGirl'. is light pink. "Turn around and I'll put it on you." I turn around with the biggest smile on my face as Claire puts the necklace around my neck. I turn to face her again. "Aphy." Dad says opening the door. "Come on we're going to someone's house." He waves me out the door. "Claire there is $20 on the counter, go get something with your new friends." Dad picks me up and carries me down the stairs. "Where are we going?" I ask. "You'll see." He says as he places me in the car. After twenty minutes we stop in front of a house. "Dad, whose house is this?" I ask but he ignores me opening the car door for me. I grab his hand and we walk up to the door. He knocks and a lady with light brown hair and hazel eyes answers the door. "Hello?" She asks. "Hi," Dad starts. "I'm Aphmau's dad and I heard that your son was bullying her." My smile falls into a frown. We're at Noah's house!!! Dad no you're gonna make it worse!! The lady's smile also turns into a frown. "Are you sure you're at the right house?" She asks. "You are Noah's mom, right?" She nods and opens the door wider. "Please come in."

Everything goes black again. I feel something around my neck. Looking down I see a necklace with a tiny heart that reads 'Daddy's Girl'. I miss him. Thoughts start running through my head when I'm brought to when I was 12.

Jason's POV
My eyes go wide. "She's pregnant~?!" I ask in disbelief. SF nods and the whole room goes silent. "How is this possible?" Sara asks breaking the ice. "Not again." SB whispers. "What do you mean not again~?!?" I yell. "Mari was pregnant before she was left alone," he begins. "No one knew what to do. Galaxy tried to help but I locked her in the back room so she wouldn't get hurt." A tear runs down SF's cheek. "Mari almost died and the baby didn't make it." He says looking down. "The baby was human but died because it was crushed during birth." Galaxy tells us. "Having a robot give birth to a human baby isn't easy." She says. "So Aphmau can die~!" I begin to freak out even more. "What are we going to do!?" Andy asks. "We read books, break into the security office and use it's almost broken laptop, and my knowledge of anamitronics to figure this out." She responds. Oil starts spilling from my eyes. "She should give birth in about a month." "What?" Laurence asks. "One month." She repeats. "But doesn't it take a year?" Andi asks. Katerina giggles. "More leak nin monts mate." Katerina says. "I don't know why but because you guys aren't fully human it doesn't work that way." SF tells everyone. "That still doesn't explain why she passed out(~)" Joey and I say at the same time. "That baby has to grow a lot in a month." She says walking over to Aph. "And that sudden pain of the baby growing to the size of a babies fist in two seconds made her lose consciousness." She explains. "So I'm going to be a dad~?" I ask myself. "Yes you are, if this baby makes it." She says tightening a few bolts on Aphmau's arm. I'm going to be a father.
----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Two chapters in one day bam! Who do you think Aphmau and Claire's dad is? Also sorry but her kids will not be named after her ones in MCD because....well you'll find out. Hope you loved this chapter!
~Galaxy